WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

maybe give them hoods or something instead of horns? just a trait more accurately associated with snakes but just an idea

1 Like

oh nah those are ears :skull:

pointed ears are just a trait that Magicorvi in general ( there are non-animal types, but they are mostly extinct by this point one reason or another, all of them have pointed ears ) have and since snake doesnt have ears i figured i should just give them that

probably made them a bit too long tho

ohh icic

originally, she was supposed to be choked to death

then i remember that her race cant be choked cause they dont even need oxygen to live

so i, erm, i mean, the antagonist shot her instead

idk why, just letting the scene end there just feel isnt enough for me

Are you planning on posting your story anywhere

i dont really have a story, it’s more of a overly-detailed script

part 1 and 2 of the chapter 0 is… done ( well part 2 is a damn mess so i’m refining it ), part 3 should be last one

maybe i post it after doing some clean up with the trello

1 Like

Siphoning

his spells automatically absorb Ether Energy ( mana, basically ) around it to keep them functioning even without their user’s command

they can also siphon E.E of other sorcerers if they came into contact with them as well

and absorb spells ( of similar/lower strength ) too, of course, those things are made out of E.E too after all

Replicor ( spoiler, kinda ? )

Replicated + Cor ( Heart in Latin )
from the trello:
Description:
Humanoids that are made out of a substance called Void, making their entire body pitch black
Racial Abilities:
Shape-Shifting: They are capable of limited shape-shifting, allowing them to do things such as turning their arms into blades or growing extra body parts. This also grants them enhanced regeneration
Aura Manipulation: They have superb Aura/Soul Manipulation

Depending on how much Ether Energy was used in the process of making them, they will have different appearances:

Tier 0: An extremely small amount of Ether Energy is used, they will barely have any sentience and will just form as malicious and aggressive Void Beings

Tier 1: A very small amount of Ether Energy is used, they will have the appearance of around a senior adult

Tier 2: A small amount of Ether Energy is used, they will have the appearance of around an adult

Tier 3: A decent amount of Ether Energy is used, they will have the appearance of around an adolescent

Tier 4: A large amount of Ether Energy is used, they will have the appearance of around a child

Tier 5: A very large amount of Ether Energy is used, they will have the appearance of a literal fetus covered by an immense amount of Ether Energy

Tier Ω: An extremely large amount of Ether Energy is used, they will appear as a literal mass of pure Ether Energy with sentience, all of their Void will be “purged” in the process

Drass and all of his siblings are tier 3, if you are wondering

2 Likes
Chapter 0.1: Fallen Down

The sound of footsteps can be heard

They belonged to a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, running for their lives across a crumbling rock bridge

While they were running, however, coming from the door behind them was a heavily injured sniper. Despite their condition, the sniper still managed to raise their gun and shot what seems to be a glowing bullet toward the girl. But right before they can hit her, the boy managed to block it using a dagger made out of ice, which seems to have absorbed the bullet the moment they touched

Realized that if they keep on running on the bridge, in a straight line, they would get hit sooner or later, the boy told his sister to keep running and make sure the other side doesn’t have any ambushers while he stayed back to deal with the pursuers. The girl hesitated for a moment but then complied to her brother’s request

In an instant, the boy conjured up several ice daggers and threw them at the injured sniper with deadly accuracy, killing them, who then fell down and vanish into thin air, leaving behind nothing but their equipments.

The brother then began to summon a massive ice wall to block off the bridge and prevent any incoming pursuers from attacking them. But before he could do that, he heard his sister’s call, alerting him that the bridge was going to collapse

The bridge collapsed before the sister could reach it’s end, but she managed to get through by using her Arts to boost her jump. Her brother, however, wasnt so lucky

While he was in the middle of his jump, one of the incoming pursuers shot him in the back, causing him to start falling down. Luckily enough, his sister managed to create a crystal platform for him to stand on. However, due to their Arts being restrained, her platform quickly disappeared, but lasted long enough for the boy to make another leap and grab the collapsing bridge’s cliff

Unfortunately, that part broke off shortly after the boy grabbed it, making him fall down. Luckily for him, his sister managed to grab one of his arms right before he fall into the abyss

However, before she could pull her brother up, a glowing bullet went straight through her head, causing her to let go of her brother’s hand, making him fall into the darkness below, with his sister’s lifeless face as what he last saw before closing his eyes and accepting his fate

Shortly after the brother vanished into the seemingly bottomless pit, a man walked pass the pursuers, who all bowed down to him, followed behind him were a young man and a girl, who both have some bandages on their head. The man looked at the sister’s corpse before summoning a cloud of ashes to drag her body to him

And then he waited

Suddenly, the sister came back to life with her head showing no sign of injury. Upon seeing his face, she immediately summoned a pair of crystal swords and attacked him, but got restrained by his cloud of ashes before she could do anything else

The man then turned behind and asked the bandaged boy to report the number of “Replicors” that have escaped, to which he reported that all…

He took a quick glance at the sister, before stating that all the other 3 have escaped, with the only one remained being the sister who the man was restraining

Hearing that, the man ordered both of them to locate and recapture them, stating that the Replicors are the most important assets to his plan, and if they were to be used against him…

He then pulled the sister who had been restrained by his cloud of ashes toward him, stating that she will help him recapture her siblings, and that he will also make sure that she never disobeys him ever again

Slowly, he pulled out a gun and pointed it at her

And then he shot

But not to her head

No, this time…

The glowing bullet went straight through her chest instead

And something broke

Something so important

To her

To him

To all of them

She screamed

But no one will come to help

She struggled

But slowly, her consciousness drifted away

And for the first time in her existence

She can hear Death calling to her

But she refused

Exploded from her body, what seemed to be countless souls were trying to escape. The man reached out and start chanting in a language that no beings have ever heard of, ominous and otherworldly crimson-colored energy started whirling through his fingers

But before the spell was completed, several black tendrils rose from the sister’s body and start wrapping around the souls, dragging them back to her. This surprised… and even stunned the man. Because at that moment, overflowing from her, the subject he considered a failure, was an immense amount of Ether Energy, comparable to that of an Elemental Sovereign

The man smirked, thinking to himself that maybe this child experiment wasn’t a failure, after all. He blinked, but when he opened his eyes, what stared directly into him was the sister’s empty, whirling circles that were supposed to be the windows to her soul, and only a few inches away from his neck, her crystal swords were rapidly approaching

But before those lustrous blades could carve him into a headless statue, the sister’s body overloaded, the amount of pressure she was enduring was simply too much for her, and she collapsed

The man observed her, making sure that she was no longer able to move. In his heart, if it still existed, something started to be felt, an emotion that he has grown unfamiliar with after so long

Fear

After all those years wandering existing, it he hasn’t felt so close to death before

After all those years, it he was reminded that: now, it he was nothing more than a mere mortal

Bruised all those thoughts aside, he went back into the building, but not before telling the young man to deal with the unmoving sister and to tell the bandaged girl to stabilize the dimension

The young man walked toward the sister before kneeling down and looked at her, his eyes seemed full of regret and pity

"I… I’m so sorry…

At least… I can do this for you."

He put his hand on the sister’s head, comforting her, before casting a spell, putting an end to her misery

Her consciousness started wavering

She heard voices

From people she has never knew

In languages she has never heard

And slowly, even though she struggled with all her might

Her own voice started fading away, disappeared into an endless sea of consciousness that she will soon be a part of

In her last moments, she wondered whether she would ever see her brother again

Exhausted, she closed her eyes, and drifted away into an endless sleep, embarking on a journey through an eternal nightmare

The brother, who fell into the abyss and was thought to be dead, is now lying on a patch of grass in a forest filled with Ether Energy

He opened his eyes and, with a massive headache and no one by his side, began his journey

read these first pls

Chapter 0.2 should be done by the end of this week, unless my laziness gets the better of me

i’ll clean up and make the trello public after i finished chapter 0.3, which shouldnt be too long since it’s ( probably ) significantly shorter than the first 2 parts

well, have fun reading my atrocious writing and shtty grammar, ig

3 Likes

I have a character who loves to make people feel true fear.

his secret ability is whenever he gets mildly inconvenienced he says “is it cuz im black?”

some random shts from unedited chapter 0.2
bandicam 2022-08-24 09-32-51-347
bandicam 2022-08-24 09-33-08-955
bandicam 2022-08-24 09-33-37-127
bandicam 2022-08-24 09-34-38-156
bandicam 2022-08-24 09-35-23-677

4 Likes

yes. Just casually slides it through his gut.

2 Likes

3 Likes

british people in slow motion

oh dang, you making concept art for a game or something?

1 Like

nah scripting isnt for me, tried once and the only part i enjoyed was drawing concept for it lol

it’s for a… story ig

interesting, it looks good

1 Like

dude manages to look edgier than a lady made out of literal darkness lmao

3 Likes

no charisma stat what

Nice magic circle drawings!