WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

alr so i made thinking about making some “small” changes to Alvaro

his Arts is now mist and his weapon is now… a bow ig ( honestly im not sure about this, mist Arts deals basically no damage but is very good at obscuring vision since it blocks both normal sight and Ether Sight/Sensing ( still working on their name alr ), so some stealthy weapon would work well with it, and since Ember has a closed range weapon and Amore have a mid range one, well, it think it fits )

the reason behind this is in chapter 3 or so he’ll go to a very cold place to train with a certain ice user, which obviously wouldnt make much sense for a heat-related Arts user

“how would he be the Apocalypse Bringer if he dont use funny boom boom Arts anymore ?”
oh dont worry alr there’re many ways to bring forth the apocalypse and physical destruction is just one of them

at the same time tho, i could just keep him as he is right now and use something like “he goes to a cold-a$$ to train his Arts and make it even stronger even in the cold” or some sht like that

maybe i’ll just make a poll for this

1 Like

dontleaveme

welcome to Arknights where your fave(s) have a chance to be killed turned into a horrific sea creature every month

2 Likes

DESTRUCTION OF FAMILIES AND FRIENDS

bro is an artist AND a writer

10/10

1 Like

Where am I?

alr maybe chapter 3 isnt quite so short after all…

not my heart, that Flare’s

1 Like

a redesign ( again, again ) for Azel, the rest will have one as well… eventually

2 Likes

a doodle of one of the scene in AA webcomic

Ember redesign, not finished yet

she has a bow tie on behind of the cloth wrapping on her waist, but idk how to draw it ( and it’ll just be covered by her cloak once im done anyway )

3 Likes

i also redo the template to draw character portrait, so probably will draw Azel with it ( again )

Trigno is so hot that even his mere silhouette is counted as nsfw

2 Likes

Trigno balls :pensive:

spoiler for the next chapter: Trigno will trade his balls in exchange for everyone safety

can’t wait guys! :sleeper:

Ember redesign

in her older design(s) i removed the thigh highs(?) cause practicability and sht

now i just dont really care about that now lmao

the patterns at the end of her cloak is supposed to represent feathers and fangs, take that however you want ( the two lines on the arm are just for decoration )

originally, the inside of the cloak was supposed to be colored similar to flesh, but it looked weird so i changed it

4 Likes

November last year
9677df3a852b2d51c51a85455fee61336bdf8607_2_500x500 (1)

Novembwr this year ( i started this somewhere in Nov alr )

art skill stays the same
the time it takes to finish a drawing increases by 9000

8 Likes

hi can I make a cameo yes :niceman:

Sandal moment

huh who is this random :roll_eyes: :shushing_face:

the new names are based on an old language that translators in my country often used when translate shts like skills name in manga anime and stuffs, you can also find it in poetry or even everyday life since some of the words have become pretty common

for example, rocket in Vietnam can be called by 2 names: “Tên Lửa” and “Hỏa Tiễn”, the first one is the Vietnamese one and the 2nd one is the…

be honest with you i dont even know what this is called in english, some source say it’s Chinese-Vietnamese, while some say it’s Sino-Annamite

ah well, the meaning of Hỏa is Lửa ( fire ) and Tiễn is Tên ( arrow ) btw

alr back to the actually topic

Vocatus → Debiran ( the word for bird is “Điểu”, which can is written as Ddieeur in the English alphabet (the explaination requires words that are too advance for me, sorry), mess around with it, add the -an and you got Debiran )

Incantur → Xafian ( the word for snake is “Xà” )

Supesra → Caurean ( the word for snake is “Cẩu” )

Custoni → Gnuwan ( the word for cow/bull is “Ngưu” )

Amare still keeps their old name since 1. it’s a pun, 2. they have a lore reason to be named different from the rest

the new name intented for them is Harian, btw with “Hải” meaning sea… or ocean, idk

Celara → Clojan ( the word for deer is “Lộc” )

Pugnarux → Xamean ( the word for horse is “Mã” )

Imbra → Eumian ( the word for cat is “Miêu” )

other than Pugnarux, i think the new names all sound better