A Hunt For The Circus

It Has Come To My Attention, This Is A Clown Afoot.

I Say We Band Together To Find And Kill This Clown

Whos In?

(Also Credit To ShellSeaWing For The Images)

by the looks of it they dont play anymore wom :clown_face: also @Shellseawing when did you take these (ping :moyai:)

i send lowball trades to everyone to see if i can get free value

bro same when i used to play wom

a self proclaimed ā€œfamous traderā€ got mad that i didnā€™t recognize them when trying to lowball and it was the funniest shit iā€™ve ever seen

plenty of people in-game are desperate and donā€™t know values, I think itā€™s fair to say that if we get to send lowball trades to in-game people I think itā€™s only fair that they can do though the same (although its much more extreme than what a trader would send but still)

edit: nevermind this untiee person seems to be contstantly sending people shit trades seemingly from other threads

what was his user

i dont know, they werenā€™t famous enough of a trader to make me care

rip :pensive:

guess we cant do a little trollingā€¦

Being serious though, most of these guys are just newgens who donā€™t know values and arenā€™t aware that their offers are terrible. Of course every once in a while theres gonna be an experienced trader whoā€™s lowballing on purpose, but thatā€™s usually not the case in my experience. Iā€™d say before you hunt them down you should just politely dm them and tell them that your item isnā€™t for sale or that their offer isnā€™t good enough and what they should do to improve it. Each time I did this they told me they actually didnā€™t know it was a bad offer and took my advise. Now, if they act defensive or just keep trading you that item without saying anything, then itā€™s probably okay to go attack them.

tl;dr Usually itā€™s just newgens who donā€™t know values, you should probably tell them that their offer is bad before you go hunting them.

Iā€™ll say one thing about wom. If I decide to play again for a lil I would probs pvp and get used to some magics

do you reaaaaaaaaaaally need to harass someone for a trade
aint the first one and definitely not the last one

1 Like

What Are The Worst Trade Requests You Have Ever Gotten? - #2 by Archenhailor the image is from here.

Damn the rabbit hole goes deeper @Archenhailor when was the lowballs taken

usually what i do but this person seems to do this constantly and it almost looks like its on purpose unsure tho

for me my rule is if they do it once or twice its fine but if they persist constantly then hey the lions can have him :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

2 Likes

no
am too lazy
give 1000 roux and iā€™ll consider

-1000? :slight_smile:

meh iā€™ll consider it

leave the random alone its probably just some 7yr old who doesnt understand nothing

2 Likes