A Message to Doge King and T.S.B.O

What kinda malware is it? It’s a trojan horse but what does it do?

Says you have a virus when you don’t have a virus and tries to force you to buy their premium or call their call center.

Oh they be smartin it out.

dude doge nation is on everyone’s bounty and it’s disbanded and dead please share the name of the drug you are using. about the tsbo part ask percy

i thought doge died?

Are u still on spearbreak or no?

They did

didnt ask you fatty

Oh sorry about that, but doge nation is on Arcane Reborn Now so they aren’t entirely dead?

Yeah, I am still on Spearbreak

They moved onto Arcane Reborn but didn’t see a large amount of Doge Nation there.

Capture

that literally says nothing except “we will be back”
they still died

Yeah but they will make a new guild, idk if they still will be toxic still or not. Even though it does show that he will promise that his guild in Arcane Odyssey will not be as toxic or not toxic at all, not 100% sure about Doge King’s statement.

this is a forum for world of magic why are you posting a message about them here should’ve only put a message for TSBO

doge nation came back to vetcord pinged vetex yea no I don’t think they’re gonna stop being clowned anytime soon

That was them in the clan server?

Whats your username ingame and on discord? I used to be co-leader of doge so I should remember you. Since I left, doge weren’t accepting any members

it’s ikalsi or whatever, he wasn’t active but I remember him.

Ohh i remember