AA Webcomic - Chapter 27 Part 8

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1

Finals are over but my house boiler just decided it was the perfect time to break down, now im set to be down a large chunk of money and in a freezing house for Christmas https://twitter.com/SheepShrek

I’ll see if i can open up commissions to help my family out since money’s tight this time of year, but here’s the episode for this week! Thanks for the support

17 Likes

Time to see the day where Angel gets as maniacal as Morock

Hope the boiler issue gets solved as soon as possible

2 Likes

big ow for juniper vs bounty hunter side

wait, speaking of commissions, im down to buy one of them from you rn if they’re open

3 Likes

God Swensons is so good

1 Like

how

1 Like

juniper trying to not to get the living daylights beat out of her challenge (impossible)

hope you can get the boiler fixed soon, especially since it’s literally the worst time of year for it :frcryin:

2 Likes

Just realized me and Alex have been ratioed lol.

Zar is pretty infamous in the Arcane Reborn community, everyone there hates him for posting Gacha Club characters and trying to get one of the rarest items for free. Him and MonochromeAlex are friends, I used to be friends with Zar but I’m not anymore, I still help him with his power fantasy gary stu badly written AA fanfic from time to time, though.

1 Like

Anyway, this was a great episode! It was super enlightening to see the various ways Life Magic can be used. Gonna be cool to see Landon’s growth as well, watching him learn how to better use his Cloud Curse in more refined and creative ways. Big L to the bounty hunter though, also F to that poor sky island. I hope the boiler issue gets resolved!

1 Like

surrender please

2 Likes

That green picture scared me for a second

1 Like

was he trying to get like a morrocks for free or smth lol

1 Like

Prometheus’ Boots. And he doesn’t even want them for the stats, he wants them because they look cool. “AR is a dress up game”, he says. And somehow, he managed to get two of the boots for free even though he has easily one of the worst reputations in the whole community. The first pair got scammed, then he begged for 9 months and managed to get a second pair recently.

1 Like

bruh wtf i farm prometheus for hours and he gets 2 pairs of armor for free???

1 Like

It do be like that sometimes. I’d talk more, but we’ve gotten extremely off topic from the Arcane Adventures Webcomic, so let’s stop this now.

1 Like

S-surrender please :point_right: :point_left: (the english language is a beautiful thing)

Can we get an F in chat for the poor sky island? Man was just vibing.
makesweet-qbm8df

3 Likes

sweet, dm me on discord on what’s on your mind + for details

1 Like

artist opens commissions :nod:
you aren’t able to do online transactions: :sleeper:

1 Like