AA Webcomic - Chapter 28 Part 3

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1

ok its finally finished
i just want to apologize so much for having it come out this late, university film projects and other recent events have dragged my time down so much i could only finish a page or two a day

I should’ve at least been more transparent for what’s been going on, I’ve been considering making a little webcomic discord to help notify any news about progress but i don’t know how many people would want something like that! either way, i apologize again and thank you for reading!

31 Likes

10/10 would be down for that!

15 Likes

welcome back

2 Likes

Omg trollus horror comic when

1 Like

Don’t stress about it, you got fans like me who will support you my friend

2 Likes

Same here I’m all in!!

1 Like

Althoguh it took a while, there are so many finny things in this episode

Promethean Flare: God Slap

The creepy smile is spreading

Yooo you finally showed the basic fighting style trainer and put some extra lore in for that random first sea place

Overall, really nice chapter

1 Like

I cant wait until coconut starts living in the walls

1 Like

Final boss: Angel

4 Likes

back with another banger part along with some sweet art style refinements!

and I’ve said this before but don’t sweat not having the time and/or energy to work on this rn. I know I basically have no energy to even browse the forums after getting back from uni classes, so being able to work on a page a day is still impressive. I wouldn’t blame you if you went on a hiatus for the semester to be honest

that said, a discord for the webcomic would be pretty lit ngl

3 Likes

yes please do make a discord

2 Likes

Great episode, it was very interesting. Although I would like to point out that there was already another episode named Relapse, earlier in the Shining King chapter. Might get confusing having two episodes named the same :cold_face:

2 Likes

It is time for Apollo to shatter and burn mfs

2 Likes

i KNEW something felt a little too familiar
i’ll fix that thank you

2 Likes

No problem.