3 Likes

babe wake up another AA comic dropped

2 Likes

AYO PLOT TWIST WTF WHY THEY HAVE AO CIRCLES WHUHGH

1 Like

GOOD STUFF ABOUT HAPPEN
just had a severe adrenaline rush when I saw that

1 Like

are these easter eggs like the stuff at the bottom your own creation or does it happen to be lore accurate and confirmed by tech

1 Like

how come the aether symbol in ao doesnt look like this :frcryin:

6 Likes

march 7th

1 Like

AAAAAAAA AO CIRCLES

this confirmed that john thorne is from the war seas
very epic

I forgot how John was like some outsider dude

I’m just reading these because I caught on and think they’re really cool

I didn’t realize the AO circles lol

Yunno, I asked Tech if AA people could imbue or generally do the same shit as AO people can when it comes to weapons, magic, and fighting style

I got a no (from he’s aware) as an answer, so it’s cool to imagine a potential Spirit Weapon user in Thorne’s Lineup

so ig from that logic, from what Tech awares, people in War Seas just straight up unable to mutate their magic, even if they know how, want to and go through the same process as a Seven Sea wizard would go through to mutate

guess its just another difference in how magic evolved, like the case with shadow

Fuck yeah! I was reading AA for the THIRD time and New episode got out! Love ya!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you jesus WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THANK YOU JESUS

this truly was an arcane adventure

did you just create an entire theatre show to sidestep into romance?

also wow thorne has got some good eyes

please keep distorting angel into nightmares please

bro is flabbergasted!!!

Also on an unrelated note, in Juniper’s mind, there’s this HUGE black orb outside the cracks

I wonder what it could mean?

3 Likes
Last one like

IMG_9674

3 Likes