AA Webcomic - Chapter 34 Part 4

summer classes, i might regret studying while being bombarded by heat waves
the webcomic’s 4th year is coming around soon… I’ll see if i can put something together!

36 Likes

john coincidentally finding one of the millions of radius fist scrolls freedrock was throwing into the dark seas

13 Likes

tragedies of durzapocalyptic proportions

9 Likes

i wonder what if durza just used calvus’s doomsday laser

finished reading all of it like 2 weeks ago, can’t wait for the next part :smile:

1 Like

thorne is chad warlord confirmed
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

obligatory goofy screenshot

Strangely craving crab rn

1 Like

Always a good day when a new part comes out! But wtf the 4th year is already in less than a week???

This is pretty interesting, guessing he feels this way cause mutations are a more “organic” route compared to learning a magic from a scroll?

Bruhhh her design is way too cool to be a background character, I kinda hope she joins the crew but I doubt it :frcryin:

And now for Juniper’s biggest hurdle: romance

4 Likes

wake up babe, new arcane adventures chapter just dropped!

3 Likes

Wish I could like this twice

1 Like

am i the only one that wants cursed webcomic asmr to be a thing

ASMR / Hotheaded Boss FIGHTS Pale Sorceress / 10 Hours Calming Asmr

i beg of you

1 Like

Screenshot_20230606-224511__01__01

1 Like

Finally we get to know what John Thorne’s abilities are (Spoilers for Speculation below).

John Thorne is a Warlord, as we hear mention of him knowing a lost fighting style that he doesn’t have complete mastery over, as well as the sabre he wields with exceptional skill. The speed-focused fighting style, which I’ll dub “Flash Fist” is stated to be able to enhance Thorne’s awareness to such a degree that he can assess a situation and act with millisecond precision. People might’ve confused its bright yellow glow for Aether Magic and mistook him for a conjurer. Nonetheless, I think the principle around Aura could be applied to Juniper’s Radius Fist as well.

1 Like

ASMR/Juniper, angel and fredrock vs Durza/ 10 hours/ gone wrong

1 Like

I think I was reading that 2 years ago. I need to find out where I was and continue

1 Like

yo this chapter was super good, enjoyed the epic encounter between Thorne and Juniper!!! :poggers2:

1 Like

is this canon btw?

Mostly

Not rlly, it has some canon elements but most of it should not be seen as reference for lore

i dont think anyone in the team is even remotely good at romance :skull: