About crystals new texture

so we all saw in soleils video that crystal looked kinda strange
today we got a leak of shape spells, and one of them was crystal (this is in discord patreon chat).
i revise what i thought of crystals texture
its beautiful.
now of course those who haven’t seen it in good lighting might be skeptical, but go see it yourself after release or wait for a possible leak, i guarantee you it is wayyy better than the one in soleils video.

1 Like

:frcryin:

well I can’t see what they look like so F me

for some reason it looked ugly during nighttime but the texture is so good with light, its like an ACTUAL gem

WAAAA I WANNA SEE SO BAD :frcryin: :sob: :sob:
73c
:cry: :cry: :cry:

well… what variation was it…?

waltuh variant

:crystal_magic_var3: ?

probably the way the normal map is makes it look flat when not in light

imagine roblox foil material but not ugly and shinier

i still have access to patreon chat despite my subscription running out what do i search for to find the video

messages from vetex

pins

:hot_face:

Harass somebody who can see the Patreon chat for it
I could do that but I don’t feel like it and if I did I would feel bad

I may or may not have seen what it looks like in DMS…

:eyes:

surprisingly really nice

I haven’t yet
I don’t feel like bothering who has the images because I think I’m already really annoying but I haven’t seen them yet

And yes, on my pfp description I have my discord in there
Also found some differences between the two and changed them

my walter white build eating good.
savant is already drippy and now i get the drippiest magic to go along with it

wait can I get a timestamp of the crystal texture in the video? I missed it.

Edit: nevermind I found it, easy to miss because the blasts were tiny and the blinding light lol

here you go, at 7:48

1 Like

Found it myself but thanks!

Ohhh there are two instances one earlier sphere explosion and later a few small blasts

It isn’t that bad.

At night time the crystals look a bit weird mainly due to not having any reflective and refractive shenanigans.

A bit later into the video when it’s daytime, another crystal user who had a sapphire/lapis-lazuli variation had some of the best-looking effects I had seen. Although, I do think it should glow dimly in night time due to the moon existing 'n all.

1 Like