Add a DAILY LOGIN REWARD

Many games have this feature where if you log in everyday or for a consecutive number of days, you’ll get to claim a free reward. I think a daily reward system could be really good for World of Magic, especially since it’s lacking players due to long updates.

Just have a GUI pop up when you login to the game everyday. The reward could be crowns, items, or maybe even a lost magic scroll as the final reward for logging in for consecutive days. It could be randomised, like in AA. The rewards would increase every day for 10 or so days.

If this wouldn’t fit the theme of the game, maybe the reward can be claimed through an NPC or something, and a notification would pop up saying “talk to the [npc] to claim your daily login reward!”. Or maybe you’ll needa do a daily quest or something.

This would make WoM more rewarding and incentivise players to login everyday, thus increasing the games player count.

Credit to these two posts for giving me the idea:

Bring back daily rewards from AA

What do you think about a daily reward system like arcane’s

What would be done with multiple files? Would the login reward be one per account, or one per file? If per account, do we get to choose what file would get the login rewards?

I think per account would be the best way to do it. Otherwise people with More Files will get double the rewards.

yeah this’d definitely be a fun add, hope this gets put in the game :raised_hands:

I mean yeeeeaahhhh

yeah

yeah

dunno this feels kind meh

but yeahh??? idk

1 Like

Not sure if this is good or not. Might be when there’s more reason to play every day, such as guilds, but currently it’d be a case of just hop into the game, collect the reward, and leave for free stuff.

yes me likey

I think if they did do this, it should only be crowns and never too many because otherwise people will only join and leave each day to farm for things like lost magic scrolls on alts. Maybe it could increase with level? So the higher level you are the better the rewards could be depending on how long your log in streak is, main reason for this is to stop people making like 10 alts and farming this so they have 10 lost magic scrolls lol

Well obviously daily rewards wouldn’t give you rare items like that.

A few extra crowns while waiting for a new update would be nice tbh

give promethean fire and sunken gear as daily reward please thanks ez

3 Likes

I think just a chest reward or two might be fine.

Pros:

• Gives players incentive to actually log on to WoM
  • Free rewards!

Cons:

• Players will most likely hop on for the reward, then hop off
  • Can be abused if not done right (should not award lost magic scrolls)

I’m in favor of this idea but the reward scaling shouldn’t be that high.

I definitely want a daily reward system but do NOT add such high rewards like a lost magic scroll. First, it’s way too easy, and you can also simply use alts to get a easy 10 + lost magic scrolls at the end of whatever period is needed to get a scroll.
Like many people mentioned, I know it’s not exactly a reason to play the game and people will probably just log in for the reward, but honestly I don’t think it matters if it’s weak rewards like in AA.

1 Like

Sounds good, but I mean, even AA didn’t have it until way after.

they should be hour based on an account instead of daily cuz like at 1 hour, then 10, then 25 or sumthin like that

I think there should be something like a daily quest, where the player can do a general task that is equal to, or higher than their level, which offers lots of crowns or a decent item.

This pretty much ruins the purpose of getting items. Crowns, maybe, but even then. Why?
You just get 100 crowns for… Logging in?? That’s so pointless. This will stop people doing quests for money completely since they can just log in. Get the reward, then leave.
As for items and lost scrolls. Just no. That’s busted. A level 10 with a lost scroll because “he logged in for 10 days straight” is so dumb. They’re not meant to be easy to find.
Sorry, but I don’t think this would make a good update.

K, maybe not a lost scroll.

But yeah, 100 crowns for logging in is no big deal? If everyone gets 100 crowns then the economy just inflates a lil bit. It’ll provide a nice incentive

But then what’s the point in doing quests for money? The game will just be a lot more inactive due to the fact that people will just log in. Get their money, then leave.