Adjustments to the Edward Kenton upgrade quest

Adjustments to the Edward Kenton upgrade quest
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 0.0 0

Remove the requirement to kill 3 navy soldiers at SilverHold.

The context of the quest is implied to be a “get in, get out” affair. You get his gear and get the hell out.

Especially when Edward Kenton says he left the marines because of the killing. I can’t imagine he wants to murder his former comrades. More over he’s not the “evil” choice.

Its a very weird requirement, especially since it happens after you get his stuff. So you’ve already infiltrated the building and collected the items, now go commit murder.

Considering its a superfluous requirement, can put positive reputation players in a weird spot, and it seems contradictory to edward kenton’s story, i think its something that should be removed.

i thought they were just defeated, not killed

“Dont worry man, those men will get back up soon after getting blasted by pure plasma”

that sailor’s uniform puts in work

1 Like

I give 3 sailors frostbite and now the navy wants to execute me? What the hell Kenton I thought this was going to be a stealth mission.

free exp though

Yeah I was super confused as to why we had to kill 3 random dudes while supposedly escaping even if none were following us :skull:

I think the in universe reason is that they got in your way on your escape route so they had to be defeated to get out of your way

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.