After a year of silence

Finally after a year of silence and something like that. I am talking.

The near upcoming revamp for World of Magic is coming and I can’t wait to do what I have been making jokes about. Make those mushroom potions. When I saw that there I knew I wanted to make it. I plan to hide somewhere like in a cave and cook it. Maybe I sell it to newbies I find.

The stat build I plan to take I don’t know about. I didn’t see what would I get if I do 60/60/60 on Strength, Weapons, and Vitality. I don’t really know if there was some kind of extra post for that.

I am excited about the story in the game and the functions to do there.

Also for being here for a while, I have no idea about the community. I have been only looking at stuff talking about the upcoming revamp but I have still no idea about the kind of people here.

3 Likes

@ThatOneGuy
I suppose you already know alot about this place but, Hi
I’m Randomness and I surprisingly exist!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums :clap:

With the way you plan to divide your points between these stats, you’d be a savant. You can learn more about stat builds here

Welcome to the club.

My name is lettuce and I get too excited at the thought of this game coming out.
Also I hate fighting other players in WoM and probably won’t in AO. I can’t focus during player battles.

1 Like

Hello! :wave: hope you’ll enjoy talking with us :grin:

fellow drug dealer build :handshake:

Hi ! I will gladly murder you any time you want

welcome, welcome!

to this accursed place

enjoy your stay

and pray they dont find you.

edit: Ezia is harmless, no need to worry about him

In most cases yes, bt if he uses Light or Aether he’s ded

aw man you should’ve told me about the one year of silence thing now the cookies gone all bad

anyways enjoy your stay have fun!

Welcome to the forums. As the Main draconic forumer I welcome you.

You are welcome.

Hello, I’m just Warm Water, and you will be seeing me later

run fast and far while you still can

Welcome we hope you have a great time here

Do that in neverary

Shut up you inferior being

Nooooooooooooo all my kids have died!?! :sob::worried::pensive:

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay, you chose the right time to join since early access is near