Air Dodge Magic High Jump Spell Customization

Currently, Normal tier High Jump spells can only go upwards with a slight angle right, left, forward, or backwards. This makes sense since you have recently learned how to jump with your magic, thus you wouldn’t be able to skillfully propel yourself aside from an upward direction.

I think once your magic is level 100, you should unlock another high jump spell customization option (or spell type) that would essentially turn it into an air dodge. It would unlock the ability to “high jump” directly left, right, forwards, or backwards. This would go in hand with Hover spells and make aerial combat more fluid, since you would be able to quickly dodge without being forced to go higher. This would also make transportation easier while you don’t have access to Flight spells.

7 Likes

This is epic

4 Likes

yes pls pls tell me i can tackle people with this

Finally, I can annoy more people.

Most likely no damage since…

Like that would just be the exact same if it did damage except the direction that you can change on the fly and maybe the range

what if i use a solid magic to fling the enemy magic user?

There would not be pillars if you customize solid magic high jumps to be an air dodge. Wouldn’t make much sense.

so how solid magic users gonna use air dodge?

Instead of a pillars, just add particles to their arms/legs

more customization? yes

I think normal stamina dodges should fulfill this purpose. It’s a good thing to have, but I know I won’t be using another spell slot and magic energy when I could just double tap movement key. Good idea anyways so ig I vote.

I had stamina dodges in mind, but I don’t really think stamina air dodges should be a thing. The issue with that would be that people would air dodge right before or after using a spell so then you would use minimal stamina doing so. I think just having magic air dodges would be more fitting and balanced. Stamina ground dodges would be good though.

You could also have magic air dodges be activated by double tapping movement keys as well (still would take a spell slot like a normal high jump spell would though).

And maybe when your first magic gets to tier 3 the high jumps get buffed.Your body could phase into magic energy and idk

YES BITCH FUCK YEAH GIMME DAT GOO’ SHIT

fix this god damn game meta

more more more more more

GIVE ME MORE

1 Like

Are you trying to say fuck the game’s meta or fuck the game, Metapoly.

I’m trying to say

‘‘FUCK YEAH THAT’S THE GOOD FUCKING SHIT THIS GAME NEEDS FUCKS SAKE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAA’’

epicc
very very epicc

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.