Alright Gamers, We Finally Know Their Name

Her name’s Shura, rejoice for our lord, Vetex, has revealed her name. Now all that’s left is for our lord, Vetex, to reveal a sneak peek of the NPCs the gives quest that includes Shura in it.

4 Likes

stop

sounds like maura

and if that’s the hermit guy, and we know that the hemit guy has something to do with the acidic waters then

shaura = maura x acid samurai

No, Shura’s probably the Mysterious Hermit. Or the quest objective of the awooga quest girl

now the next thing vetex should do is reveal her hair style, clothing style, skin tone, hair color, shoes feet organs hair follicle skin pores
bobas
wait what am i saying fuck you noober

2 Likes

Good POINT NOOBER

sound like durza

God damn it, stop fueling the fire for this degeneracy

1 Like

how do yknow who shura is specifically hm? may be wrong

1 Like

acid samurai :poggerfish:

STOP. STOP.

(unclear.)

This is the theme song when a new female gets added

also R34 when

Do you mean Marua? lol

2 Likes

What do you mean “her”

4 Likes

They probably saw something about a quest giver being a she but somehow mashed it up with the mob

1 Like

no its cause shura sounds like a girl name… guess it wasnt… wtf…

1 Like

Full black hair. Im calling it. Someone with that name is gonna 100% have completely dark hair no cap. Im betting on it. Betting my soul on it. Actually I head cannon that she’s mordons sister. FINALLY FINDING HIM AND GIVING YOU A REQUEST FOR THE ENTIRE GODDAMN STORY THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS THIS AIN’T A THEORY. I BELIEVE THIS WITH ALL OF MY FUCKING HEART SHURA IS MORDONS OLDER SISTER IM CALLING IT IM BETTING ALL MY HEADLESSES AND SUNKENS. I WILL NO LIFE MY ENTIRE LIFE ON THIS GAME AND KILL EVERYONE WITH PROMETHEAN FIRE JUST TO PROVE SHURA IS MORDONS OLDER SISTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

ye I misspelled the name sorry lmao

what?