Amulet shop!

Amulet shop!
convenience 4.0 2 fairness 4.0 2 trustworthiness 4.0 2

Amulet shop! buy Amulets here!

1 Like

If you like my shop please do this.

Here before anyone says anything, crowns are not worth anything since you can get tens of thousands from codes easily, this might be very bad news to you, but this is just how it is.

:frowning: Yeah I know this, but you need a friend to do this trick or two devices. Before I didn’t know this and people got really mad when I tried to get boss drops with crowns. I thought this tactic wasn’t that popular. I guess I’ll change it to buying fish bait instead. :frowning:

whoops forgot to put this in reply

Some people accept crowns for stuff, but just not most people, also you don’t need 2 devices you can just get roblox on the windows store if you’re on a windows pc and make countless files. Good luck on getting stuff tho!!!

Ok, thanks for the support.

I changed it to fish bait.

Idk why you wouldn’t just buy it from the npcs, but I guess you’re helping the economy? Also no problem bro!!!

No, I’m selling fish bait so people can buy with exchanging things they don’t need for fish bait and they have no need to wait for the timer. This is to both benefit and help people.

No, I’m selling fish bait so people can buy with exchanging things they don’t need for fish bait and they have no need to wait for the timer. This is to both benefit and help people.

That makes more sense, you should change your description though it says you’re buying not selling. And last thing you really shouldn’t post in #marketplace:shops if you don’t know the values of stuff well!!!

oh ok

WAIT YOUR THE KID WHO SAID IF NUCLEAR GIVES YOU A BOSS DROP YOU GIVE 5 STAR RATING! LOL… like bruh. thats just… dumb

but if you wanna help people get fish bait, ok sure. great idea really

how much crowns per bait
???

pretty sure he’s not accepting crowns, but I dunno.

do you have any dull amulets you don’t need or want?

nope

uh any wizard robes?