An old fisherman's tale

Let your old grandpa tell you a story, lad.

Long ago, when the magic council was first formed, there was a young man named Dale. Now, Dale was a fisherman, much like myself. He was skilled with his craft and used it to keep his family and town well fed.

However, one dark stormy night. When Dale was out at sea in his old rowboat, he supposedly saw something quite strange. He told tales of a large, dark shape swimming under his boat in the stormy sea. Poor old Dale thought his eyes were playing tricks on him! But as he looked closer… He soon realized that what he was seeing was no trick of the eye.

A fin the size of this very house you and I are speaking in breached the surface of the water, the colour of this creature was that of blood in the water. Slowly. More of this horrifying creature rose above sea level. Before long, Dale could see it’s sharp, serrated teeth. He could see the gills of the creature, large enough for a vastus to crawl through. But most of all? Dale looked on in horror at it’s bright, white, glowing eyes-

“Okay I think that’s enough, Jerome. You’ll scare the poor boy!”

“Aw! I was just getting to the best part, Natasha!” Jerome exclaimed in mock outrage. “And he wasn’t afraid, were you Jeremy?”

“No! I’m six now! I’m not afwaid of anyting!” The lad replied

Natasha laughed “Well, regardless, dinner is ready. Come help everyone set the table, its been awhile since we had a family gathering.”

“Okay!” Jeremy said as he ran downstairs

“…Goodness, I hope his brother will have less energy at the age of six” Natasha sighed

Jerome chuckled “Just means he’s healthy! I doubt Connor will be any different. I sensed a great power coming from within him when Alexander brought him to see us!”

Natasha groaned as she and Jerome walked downstairs to help prepare for dinner.

1 Like

@anon64436269 looks like someone found your brother

crimson storm crimson shark

connor becomes a white eyes rider

1 Like