Anyone got any tips?

Anyone got any tips on how to organize a trello? I’m using one for a project I’m working on and it’s “somewhat” organized but I was wondering if there’s any way to make it more organized. Here’s the trello if you want to know what it looks like rn.

2 Likes

I’ve used trello for a webtoon I plan on making in 3-10 years and tbh I don’t really know what I’m doing with the trello

Lmao

Also how tf do you add images to cards are whatever the fuck it’s called

When hovering over a card click the edit icon and click “Change Cover”

1 Like

It won’t work :sob:

11 years
let sgooo

1 Like

#/##/### header sizes (more # is smaller)

---- for separation lines

formatting is synonymous with the forum’s, unless you mean how you should organize a board. in which case that depends on the content and how big it is

It’s for a minecraft server Im working on

: /

Don’t put everything twice. Since it is a bit redundant. So re categorize and rename to do that.

if you let me on i can organize the board, but yeah it’s very subjective to hoe you wanna do it and how large the overall project is

this is an example for something i’m working on

Examples

I’d be fine with giving u some access to help organize if u want :>

I just want things to be read-able lol

yeye, just add me as @macobre

alr I added you

poggers, is there anything specifically that you think needs organization 'cause it looks pretty good so far (though that’s only looking at the lists rather than the cards)

One thing I was wondering how to improve on is the Planned Features and Features. I was wondering if there’s an easier way to set that up so that it’s cleaner and more compact.

Aight, lemme take a look later in the day, i’m in school rn lol

alr lol, enjoy school ig idk lol :woman_shrugging:

lm@o