Anyone Play AUT?

I Haven’t In A While, Although I Hear The Lag Problems Getting Better, So I Might Hop On.

If You Learn To Not Use Caps At The Start Of Every Word And You Learn How To Use The Reply Button Correctly Then I Will Consider Playing Your Little Game

2 Likes

I Never Asked Anyone To Play It, I Asked If Anyone DID Play It.

Well You Checked Off The Second Challenge, Now You Need To Check Off The First Challenge

I’ll make it my goal, I suppose.

5 Likes

I THINK IT IS A PRETTY GOOD GAME THOUGH I THINK THAT IT IS RATHER REPITITVE AFTER YOU GET THE STAND YOU WANT.

PvP exists.

AUT, like a lot of Roblox games, isn’t my cup of tea. Not a fan of it’s combat, the lack of meaningful customization, and the RNG nature of it all. Not my kind of game in the slightest

Nice visuals though ig

I for one, Am Rich Ingame, With Plenty Of S+ Stands

i think it’s fun
miles better than old aut
don’t play it often due to me being a victim to m1 delay

was thinking about trying it but then i heard it supposedly copied some other anime game and then the playercount died. i dont usually like playing dead games (ignore that all of my recently played games are dead) so i just didnt get into it

Dead? Its alive rn

it was declining at the time though

never heard of it

Pgood Jojo Game On Roblox, Combo Based And Very Fun

^^^
sandal after playing a jojo game in the past

The lag problem has been fixed for months since release. The game’s been doing well, although it lacks on consistent updates. Most updates are now QoL updates, and focusing on systems in the game that were quite poorly made and rushed.

Major content updates take a while but there’s decent content with it. However releasing new stands and specs will eventually be lackluster, as AUT hasn’t focused on any new gamemodes other than experimenting with URF (ultra rapid fire/low cooldowns), and randomized stands in 1v1s.

If you want to farm for certain abilities for the rest of your days until you finally have all of them, then go for it. But you won’t be in for anything special.

Edit: I should also mention that PvP is still horrendously unbalanced. They’ve been trying to fix it with balance changes but it hasn’t been working out too well.

what the fuck is aut

A typical ability/spec farming Jojo game that expands further into making abilities from other games and anime

:face_vomiting: