AO on the top?

Maybe koneko. Because he actually evaluates games not calls them a fucking simulator when it’s NOT

i wouldn’t be surprised if koneko did an AO video tbh

You should have seen Flamingo’s effect on making a WoM video

It was incredibly bad… Not only did it do terrible. But the video itself was garbage.

he did like wom tho so that’s good

fair enough but it brought so many little kids. And little kids playing even a somewhat complicated game become incredibly annoying.

It brought on a large bunch of kids just attacking everything in sight, attacking NPCs, destroying buildings, trying to kill players.

1 Like

cough incredibly annoying

a bit off topic but i don’t think i’ve ever been rk’d except that one time back in 4th open test :troll:

Let’s change that >:)

Oh boi
i sure love murdering children

taking that out of context thanks

1 Like

AA was on the front page for just existing I could see AO easily getting there

From what I’ve heard, Roblox is trying to expand its audience for older players aswell as the current playerbase.

I would be absolutely shocked if AO doesn’t get up there for that reason alone, its being developed at the perfect time for roblox to take advantage of it (also benefitting vetex in the process).

free kdr tbh.

koneko has a cool personality but he literally never plays games… 99% of his vids are just random twitter drama or him talking about roblox updates

he doesnt play games because he thinks there are no good games to play currently other than to make background footage

Unlikely, but a fun thought. Such a shame they would all either be stuck on the first island or massacred by clanners.

AR players when they don’t get rk’ed several times an hour:

imagine what would happen when AO releases
you got 18 ish players on dawn island in every server