AR Thread #1 Revamp Test Edition!

That’s weird as shit :confused:
I searched it up and it was the 7th thing I saw.

this is what it gives me

Either way uh. This got out of hand.

I’ll accept that I got a bit too hostile to the new guy.
Im not gonna let it ruin the thread
I should be alot more careful too
i don’t got much chances left
@Cryonical you have the ability to delete messages right? Mind getting rid of them so this entire… thing can be forgotten?

@Inferno can move or delete them I’m pretty sure

Sigh I didn’t want to give an English lesson today but I’m not busy rn so lessgoo. See if you’ve ever attended highschool English lessons, you’d know what connotations are by now. “spoonfeeding” is an example of a negative connotation, where you are giving off the impression that you are superior and that the other person is essentially not worth your time (you are looking down on them).

Here is a wikipedia article so maybe you can better understand :smiley: :Connotation - Wikipedia

Funny how you can read this whole definition and still not understand what passive agressive like bro I’m dying rn. I feel like I’m talking to a dead phone omg let me make this simple for your monke brain to comprehend. If a co-worker asked you what x was and you told them ‘google it or get out’, that must definitely be ‘passive aggressive’ because that guy is definitely exhibitting ‘passive’ behaviour mhm yessir definitely not just being conceited :heart:

Didn’t he quit?

He still has leader role and the mod icon

Nvm he went offline

Lovingly you are putting words in my mouth. Not once did I ever try to imply I was “better” than the new guy.

That equivalent is a shit comparison
The equivalent for someone to say that, would be if a guild member asked a guild leader what is infamy. The response would be “Kill someone and find out”

wait whats going on

Thread got derailed off topic

Funny because your next sentence was “google it or get out”, which does make you sound like you are “better” than them, whether you like it or not. I mean if you took a second to think about it you’d realise that like 4 other people in this thread found what you said hateful and rude and no one here has agreed with you as of now, so you tell me kiddo.

I wasn’t comparing, I was trying to give an analogy in a real life context since you may have found it hard to grasp what it was on a surface level on a screen, but ig it didn’t work :person_shrugging:

Something that might have been my fault.

Sorry

Thread derailment.
Tried to keep it from getting this far. But… Look could you get rid of the argument so we can continue the thread?

ok gimme a sec

thanks

A post was split to a new topic: AR Thread #1 Revamp Test Edition!