Arcane Odyssey Thumbnail attempt number 289371283(4 i think) and also it comes with a speedpaint

Redwake art thing yayayayayay

Speedpaint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGkf3TlvBkg

Credits: @liu for magic circle
oh ye that fire magic circle thing is green because uhhh idk colours and stuff its kinda like how in jojo the colours randomly change and stuff aaaaa
also that tiny character over there with the axe was inspired by @Phewka Kraken art thing and Pandora’s character design(Re:Zero)

42 Likes

cool and awesome

1 Like

amazing

1 Like

tri-
tri-
tria-

TRIANGLE BOB

1 Like

To quote the famous car-human hybrid Dababy…

LETSSS GOOOO

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

this looks sick as hell wtf

3 Likes

what? no, the famous rapper by the name of Jonathan Lyndale Kirk, or the stage name Dababy, with the power to turn into a convertible

not a car-human hybrid though

aside from the dababy debate, poggers art dude

2 Likes

1 Like

I can definitely see this or a better version of it be the game’s poster just like the lightning wizard vs dark wizard one

3 Likes

Beautiful masterpieces as always wtrmeloon.

Also a sidenote but this is like the 100th drawing of redwake lmao (not that I have a problem with that)

2 Likes

God damn…

1 Like

It’s the only major location we have I think… give us more vetexxx

Plus make dis thumbnail :poggers2:

6 Likes

:frcryin:
It probably won’t be because of the person on the ground that the girl is attacking. We have no clue what the first boss is and The Vasturia is being removed from the game. If he is adding handheld battle axes to the game then it might work but I have no clue what magic she is using. So sad. If only we had more details to make good thumbnails.

1 Like

dude don’t worry

just go on the trello and ask tech for whatever he can give you

more art

like the Dark Sea? art idea right there

1 Like