Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Cuz it’s over 5 seconds so if you’re reapplying the DoT more frequently it’s more overall damage.

It’s the same disparity as Fire vs Acid, one lasts 10 seconds for more damage over the full duration, one is 5 seconds for more short-term damage.

I don’t see a rushdown/grab hitbox buff
:gun:
I will blind you for 4 days and 4 nights if you do not recommend this change because I cannot fucking ever land rushdown even when I hit someone with it directly, I just phase through them.

1 Like

Damage buff at that too, how am I doing 100 damage with 100+ power (thermo)

Idk why that wasn’t added it was on the previous doc before we recreated it

I’d stay away from “trade offs” for aura downsides such as decreasing power in exchange for speed when selecting “Speed” option. The only thing I’d do is aura/focus stop auto regeneration of the energy bar when it is active.

Being able to run while block just screams for shields to be abused. Use revenna shield with 1.5k dura + dmg reduction as a huge aoe user and just come close to them as much as possible while being much harder to punish

Yeah I don’t like the idea of that either.

With Rushdown??? Even at minimum heat and 0 power it shouldn’t be dealing damage that low. Either something is up or we need to re-verify that.

Yea, it’s either bugged or just trash

1 Like

Wait how many hits is ur Rushdown?

10 ()

1 Like

Nevermind, It seems like it fixed. Yesterday I was doing 100 maximum and I even tested it with multiple hit settings

Just created a new rush move to test this

Ravenna Shields or Shields of any kind are locked behind Weapon Stat if you did not know, so this is only applicable to Warrior, Conjurer, or Knight all weapon focus builds. You’d be sacrificing an offensive option over a Defensive one also Holding G does drain stamina and to compensate for the new edition of running while blocking stamina drain can also be slightly increased to match the effectiveness.

1 Like

Yeah I remember there was some stupid bug that never got fixed where if you have high power your Rushdown will start decreasing in damage depending on your amount setting.

It was never that drastic but that’s the only thing I can think of considering ur Rushdown should be dealing like 273 dmg w/ full heat with that much power.

Right, then that’s ok then. Doesn’t need a damage buff but for sure a bigger hitbox

1 Like

Rushdown changes are on doc now those were some of the most important changes imo so idk why there weren’t transferred

3 Likes

Yeah man I be hitting people directly with Rushdown and doing nothing :fr:

Should get the same buffs as Crash in the doc honestly (Hitbox one)

You are right mb. My first slot is a warrior just tested it on my mage. I can equip the shield but it wont block with it lol. Atleast it is better knowing a mage wont face tank all dmg with shields

The way blocking is being buffed, the block buffer needs to be nerfed or removed. People are parrying our (@August) dagger throws, bullets and arrows even though they can’t see us directly (through smoke, solidified objects etc)

Literally all they have to do is use a move and hold G inbetween for them to parry our trades…?