Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Yeah, it’s a nerf
So no more near instant cast skills for weapons
I do hope endlag is reduced for certain skills though with attack speed such as slam

I guess they don’t want light conjurers and atk speed thermo warlocks to be flying around to be a viable build

1 Like

Metal can reasonably be fast (in many cases even in game metal is really fast, bullets, cannonballs, etc)

There is no situation glass would be a good defense

Those are powered by gunpowder explosions. Explosion speed nerf :thinking:

That is true. It makes some sense for explosion speed aura be good. But metal speed aura makes zero sense by itself, since it’s not the metal that goes fast, but the explosion that propels the metal.

And metal is powered by literal magic, point being?

I wonder if imbuement affects focus spells, since heat affects focus a ton

Nah doesn’t

Isn’t Attack Speed already the second worst stat in the game, next to Intensity?

apparently weapons n stuff were bugged and attacking really fucking fast or something idk

And Crash is still getting the -20% distance scaling on top of this. It’s gonna go nowhere :skull:

Intensity is the 2nd best stat in the game, idk what you’re waffling

Ofc this depends on build

1 Like

I still wonder the reason (if there is any) why glass isn’t being buffed so it can at least compete with other DoT magics…

Fighting style ;-;

Cause giving it gouged will never happen.

This is a buff. This is additional reduction on top of the current startup reduction.

2 Likes

borg sees the tester and immediately rushes in

Now get it added to magic

I wasn’t even aware he was here. I was replying to APerson.

Also, it’s kinda unfair to say that, since I never tagged a tester before nor even directly asked anything to any of them.

twas a silly fib