1 Like

NO IT’S NOT

AO IS REAL!!!

DON’T LET THE HATERS GET TO YOU GUYS!!!

never prepared
im too lazy to do that
:sloth:

1 Like

got 3 headless heads and traded all my sunkens and boss drops for seasonals and i got my build planned for ao (ash and fire mage)

only bothered to prepare my main file, but in terms of things i already have only gonna really use amulets and lvl 90 stuff, probably wont if it’s not too hard to find unique sets, but if i find it too hard to progress, i’ll prob use them. mostly so that i don’t ruin the fun

starting completely fresh so i don’t really have to prepare anything

i mean i just start completly new, so yeah i’m ready lol

my left shift key broke :C

join the warlock gang

2 Likes

My Roblox still can lag

WoM is better than AR/AL in this regard because you can practice blocking and parrying before AO.

1 Like

I think I am! I ain’t grinding for boss drops or anything like that
My first file I’m starting fresh tho because I don’t wanna go into AO with loads of items already in my inventory.I will keep my second file tho just to see the items being transferred between games.

im not ready…

1 Like

Already part of it
Though I need to decide on iron leg or thermo fist

My first, second, and third file are all ready while my fifth file might not be because boss drop compensation and replacing her armor set with a powerful one will be annoying. I have my fourth file with nothing so I can start a completely new adventure and my sixth file has nothing really so I can come up with ideas. my seventh file is also prepared with full gear and my eighth and ninth files are blank to use as I want.

Yeah, I’m taking all exams in January so I can be free in February. Release is probably in late February, but free time is free time.

Other than that, no way am I touching WoM, there are so many better things to do. I don’t have time for it either way, I got exams.

once i spend my live savings on upgrades and iron armor/fishing rods and throw some random armor sets on all my files i’ll be good

already got more meta items than will ever be useful (may sell them), a sunken set, boss drops, and a lot of items that could get me started with my builds

my friend wants to start fresh after his termination though imagine

My first, third, and sixth files are probably ready? I’m kind of aware of rkers though but I can just head to a small server to try and mitigate them

Mostly, I was about ready for AO until the Q&A after which I had to somehow trade off ~130 boss items for seasonals.

Besides that, I’ve also been trading my sunken armors for sunken swords since I’m predicting the latter to increase in value comparison to the former and trading my good enchanted sunkens for multiple badly enchanted sunkens.

I’ve also been trying to trade for Headlesses, but I’ve only gotten 2 the last 2 months so it’s been a largely fruitless endeavor.

I’ve also stockpiled on mass common items to sell in AO (although I expect to only get 1.5-2.5k galleons in returns) and traded away some meta enchanted common items since most of them will be outdated in AO.

I was waiting for AO so long. By the logic, I should get epicly happy when AO will be released, but, there are three interesting things.

1. AO is probably the most awaiting Roblox game (my opinion). Everyone waited for it so long. Now, remember the grand Roblox outage? That one caused by Chipotle (probably)? Those who remember, understand what do I mean.
    Now, about myself:
  2. I will probably not hop into AO so fast cuz… School.
  3. Even if I had more free time, I won’t be like “oh wow AO is out yay yay yay”. I just lost interest. I’ll probably play, but I don’t know what should be in AO it to strongly make me be interested in it.