Bad Reps and reputation gain when destroying buildings

There currently is a cap of -700 for destroying buildings, including the Silent Tower.
This system should be changed as it makes no sense for bad reps to be considered low Villains when they destroy buildings.
The proposed change for buildings is -1500.
The proposed change for the Silent Tower is instead -5000.

The reason for this change is simple: destroying buildings and causing property damage + homeless and possibly deaths isn’t something a Villain (or Hostile) would do.
If a Villain keeps repeating these actions, then it’d only make sense for them to shift into a Tyrant.
A Tyrant is someone who has enough power to oppose the current government (the MC) and oppress the weak and the innocents.

Now, you may be wondering why I chose these caps. The reason is:

For Normal Buildings

The Tyrant reputation starts at -1500, and it’s a great hard cap for civilian buildings.
As I explained above with a Tyrant’s meaning, this would fit a lot, and possibly “help” players at obtaining their desired rep much quicker, although at a higher risk, of course.

For the Silent Tower

The Silent Tower is the most prestigious prison of the Magic Council,
and many dangerous criminals are also jailed in there. (Obviously referring to the NPCs’ description of it)
It’d only makes sense for it to cap at Demon rep seeing how you’re not just destroying the best government’s jail, but you’re also freeing dangerous criminals in the process.

Ontop of this, the silent tower specifically needs to not fall over when an explosion mage sneezes in its general direction at… Level 80

I think reputation gain/loss should be partially rebalanced in general

cause bro why is me robbing 1 private chests getting me a worse reputation than killing a god damn captain bro

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.