Basically the minecraft mob vote:

Allay winnin’

No I mean people could use them to their advantages
Idk man Redstone hurts my brain

Not really, what’s it gonna do?

YES
but dream said he will rig it and probably will choose the freaking floating salad which is actually the f3 menu because g r e e n

Idk mannnnn

At least the copper golem has a use for the redstoners.
I can’t do redstone at all but I support the redstoners with all my heart, so I’m voting copper golem

(why can’t we vote for other biome revamps SMH MOJANG)

1 Like

Please don’t, I’m in a lot of red stone communities and they all prefer Allay because it can be an efficient vertical item collector and unstackable item sorter

It wouldn’t be the worst outcome but it has basically 0 red stone purpose other than possibly a mob sweeper but we already have honey blocks for that

I by no means speak for everyone who does red stone tho so just vote what you want instead because the copper golem looks rly cool Anyways+ Some people think they’ll be able to work as mobile Lightning rods

Copper Golem is useless in terms of redstone, it’s only redstone use is making a randomizer (Which is actually worse than normal redstone randomizers since the copper golem will turn into a statue eventually)

I still like the Copper Golem a lot since it’s a new golem, cute, and a half-decent use for copper

Allay winnin’ still

f3 menu lets go

Honestly, all the mobs are very interesting.

The copper golem seems pretty good for redstoners, if it just walks around hitting buttons and stuff. it could possibly be a wireless redstone transmitter! (though, It’s probably the worst candidate. as the community that it’s dedicated to wants another mob that’ll help them way more!)

The glare seems the most basic, simply going over to dark areas and staying there when it can. personally I feel it could be really useful for people who use command blocks (the less skilled ones, who can’t make horribly complex light detectors), it could make for some interesting custom mob gimmicks!

And of course, you also have the allay!

I feel the allay is 100% winning the mob vote (It’s cute, and that is the reason!), a moving hopper that goes over to items and collects them sounds really useful! having it travel to note blocks and dropping their items allows it to constantly round up items in a area (Which could be VERY useful for farms, imagine a farm completely optimized on crops. having a automatic harvesting system, but no hoppers. you could optimize the farm on crops and without using tons of redstone/hoppers. and using the extra space for MORE crops while those little allays clean up the area!)

I think Allay will win unless powerful figures intervene (Can’t say who or I will get kidnapped by Twitter users :flushed:)

Glare should be worst candidate but probably will win because dream

Players need to be in random tick range and players need to have loaded the chunks and the golem needs to not oxidize and there’s already wireless red stone

You could already give the glow effect to invisible armorstands if you’re talking about command blocks

F3 menu does its entire job

Allay is the best for technical purposes

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t say it was a good one. it’s just a existing and craftable one!

Huh?

I agree!

I have a feeling that the allay will win and it will probably just become like a second piglin trader, could be interesting for speedrunning, I doubt it will probably be as useful as other people think it will be but hey, it looks cute. Hopefully it isn’t like the vex which is hard/ annoying to find

The Copper Golem looks cool, I will personally vote for it just because we will get the copper button alongside it which might do something cool/ be good for redstone engineers,

The glare looks cool and it would probably be the best one aesthetic-wise. Its functions are basically useless as the F3 menu exists, but they would honestly be really cool to see added into the game and would also make a good pet

Allay could be used for speedrunning games AND have lore implications (tremember vexes)
Yeah game theory, I’m looking at you

Yeah, i just hope it isn’t another Piglin where the loot is randomized (ik that they will give better loot the better loot your provide)

Nah they just collect from nearby places

oh ok