Berserker vs weapon players

Edit your smash skill to “Twice/2x”. Free 300~ dmg, with 60+ power

even a fucking key knows how to play berserker than an actual human being

with 97 power, my smash can deal 400+ dmg(iron leg)

1 Like

Warlock is the best class if you have skill it excels at range and up close

thermo fist is very fast, if you use thermo set smash to “three/3x”, free 500 or so dmg(not joking BTW, thermo fist is really that fast to pack it in quickly)

you shouldnt even be having that much power in the first place tbh. Iron Leg on its own with power focus is enough

yeah i’m so used to being a glass cannon XD

That clip is old I think you’re just getting caught up over it in order to discredit me for something you know is fallible, I used it as an example of how warrior can easily do a lot more damage than berserker without building towards power. That was an uncharged skill versus an opponent with well over 1500 HP managing to deal over 500 damage. Do you not see a problem with that?

You mention the incomplete move list, I think you are just trying to discredit me rather than the argument. Please think about what I am saying thoroughly.

Berserker has some of the lowest class damage in relation to other pure builds, some of the smallest hitboxes consistently, and also has little reward for building towards anything except for power, and in the one case, intensity. Your only real options with it are playing thermofist or iron leg, everything else is a net loss.

go and actually play a strength build

I think that this is worth it only on iron leg, thermofist’s DOT ends up dealing more damage than the gained damage from the second smash strike. On iron leg you might as well fully invest into 5 smashes and 20% size, since you will probably only be landing it either from shockwave or out of a rushdown.

Berserkers can have good range too, thermal increases not only speed but the range of ur skills too, especially with speed focus. My shots can go as far as 3.5 dashes away from me. My crash goes like 4 dashes worth of distance in less than 0.5s, my ultimate art literally goes hundreds of meters and really fast

like, LITERALLY ANY STRENGTH BUILD

With 120 power my Flying Slash(kai sabre) deals 276 dmg. With 120 power on a strength file my Crash(iron leg) deals 320+ dmg, not including bleed. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

local warlord spamming this and using stick as a portable cannon:

If they had pulsar maybe, I think it is extremely hard to argue for anything except mage being considered ‘the best’. It may just be because mage is a direct counter to warlock but any metal mage will always win a fight versus any warlock so long as they have a decent build.

Haven’t used thermo fist but I’ve fought charon…

It’s the exact same. Thermo fist’s speed makes damage worth it. 315 dmg with a 2x smash when I use my 97 power build, and 380+ dmg with 120 power. That not even with a Power Focus mode.

haven’t used it in pvp*

Oh im sorry Sherlock Holmes, I wouldnt have known if there was an indication that it was old. But I’m still discrediting you when you don’t believe that 2.3k health with 52 power as berserker is possible lmao.

Warrior probably deals the least DMG out of all pure builds on default, with no items.

Berserker would deal the most with no items, but a mage could still win if they had a pulsar. Berserkers DO NOT DEAL 0 DMG.

It feels like the only 4x thing they didn’t nerf was strength. 4x blast on mage deals like 300 dmg if you land em all, but 4x on strength can deal almost 600+

My guy, us berserkers only have 3 styles that are actually worth using, with only 1 of them being able to compete and sometimes even dominate other classes. At least we can freely change styles unlike mages. And its infinitely more fun than Warrior zooming around with high speed and high range crashes. If you say otherwise, I don’t know what to say but congrats on being this negligent

1 Like

I can also confirm strength builds are way more fun than playing warrior, just seeing the insanely comical amount of damage you can deal with it XD

1 Like