Best magics for mages?

sand is apparently the worst in AO :grimacing:

The guns have a 10 second reload time (7.5 with a swift enchant) so that’s wrong,
skills leave the weapon user vulnerable for a second after they’re used meaning explosion magic fucks them
of course a M1 is gonna be decent but you aren’t complaining about fighting styles yet them being similar to weapons and magic at the same time.
Early game magic will suck compared to a gun that deals a lot of damage in 1 quick burst but mid-game magic is on par with weapons, late game Pulsar/Snare magic fucks if you land them
Also awakenings help with the recharge problem not gonna say how

are you talking about the infernoferno video starter tips he made that was made to fill the community with misinformation cause it was and still is fucking hilarious
this one: STARTER TIPS - Arcane Odyssey - YouTube

flinklocks are faster but i see your point. Also run and gunners.

Explosion helps kill runners, same with beam

explosion has a very small range what? nvm I think I figured out how

Explosion big, dash in explosion place on them and they get hit with 0 effort :sunglasses:
also the fuck do you MEAN a very small range it effects a fuckin decent area and even bigger areas with Attack Size

wait so sand is good and that video is full of shit?

BRO YOU DIDN’T FUCKING FIGURE THAT OUT WHEN HE SAID CURSES WERE REAL AND ONLY OBTAINABLE BY A SECRET METHOD? HOw

idk man I thought most of that was legit serious and the curse thing was just the only weird part

welp lesson learned, never take anything inferno says at face value.

Honestly I wish I could just avoid pvp. Pvp has always been toxic(in my encounters) back since Arcane adventures.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.