Best place to find useful merchants?

merchants that sell power amulets, defense amulets, items that are actually useful

If you’re talking about the Wandering ones, Sadly its all random both the places they spawn and the items they sell, so you’re probably better off farming chests.

i got 8 defense amulets, i got lucky

well, statistically, bronze grassland and the area around mount seawatch have the most abundant range of spawn locations, so there would be most optimal, but that doesn’t nullify the fact that there’s still loads of spawns, so i’d make a rotation from bronze to seawatch to east peninsula to whispering back up seawatch towards bronze to get optimal merchant spawns

Why not just use towns

big towns such as Summer Hold and Ironport have the most npc spawns. Bell and driver have some as well. You can also commonly find them along roads that lead between cities and wilderness area. Basically note anywhere you see a bounty hunter, wizard, or other type of merchant, because all of those places have a chance to spawn a merchant. And merchant farming is more efficient than chest farming btw. I literally have a stack of 90 unenchanted wizard pants right now because of merchants.

literally everywhere lol

Wandering Merchants spawn on roads and in towns. But i recommend looking in Summer hold(5-7 merchant spawn points) and Ironport(±6 merchant spawn points)

Everywhere you say? I wonder why some of them spawn in the ocean

pretty sure nothing can spawn in the ocean (other than fish visually), and they probably got alerted by an npc/player of opposite rep and ran into the ocean/pond

Exiled

bosses despawn when they touch ocean

Not all, the boss needs to load in correctly in order for it to despawn from ocean

well always when they fell to the ocean just when they touch the water i see them * poof *

They just have water magic bro

i like how we talking in 2 different topics

It’s only better if it’s the forums and discord

They have curses what you on?

lean

I think you on something stronger :face_with_raised_eyebrow: