Bruh Vetex be like

Except he’s adding them? What don’t you understand about the order not mattering.

1 Like

Since the temperature system is already done, making the meat freezer affect temperature took like, 3 minutes, so I don’t think much precious time was lost there. Vetex could skip a pee break and bam, time regained.

If it was a system for any object to affect temperature, yeah that took 30 minutes, but then it’s no longer just “haha funny meat freezer is cold” but a pretty cool feature overall that would be used in my other places.

Wait how we get meat if there no animal?
Vetex NPC that drop it hat?

i mean just let the man do what he wants lol
i’m perfectly fine with vetex adding random stuff he wants to add for fun or whatever other reason
as long as he actually does everything he plans to have by the time tgr is expected by the community to release, i’ve got no problem with meat freezers or slides or whatever else vetex wants to add

hey Vetex by saying you’re adding meat freezers so specifically, does that mean Hunger/Saturation and Cooking may be arriving in the revamp or nah?

That’s pretty much implied given this feature

I wouldn’t bet on it, all he did was make a certain room cold.
It will probably come in a later update but will probably have no relation to meat freezers at all.

This isn’t a part of a feature at all, idk why people are reading so much into it. Its just an area of Redwake where they store the meat that they hunt, and I made it affect temperature so that areas such as campfires can affect temperature in the future too.

Saying its a waste of time to add these things is just stupid, everyone would prefer a more detailed map than a basic one, especially if its a small area such as a meat freezer that takes about 5 minutes to add.

If any time was lost programming this feature, it doesn’t matter, because like I said, the game still isn’t releasing for about 6 months. There’s no reason to act like its in some kind of rush, because for the first time in 3 years, I’m not under any pressure to release this game. It will release when the entire sea and storyline up to Level 100 is finished, and when there is enough content and other features for the game to be fun.

20 Likes