Cannon Fist: Is It Slept On?

So personally from experience cannon fist is super fun and very useful to use. Especially in pvp when someone tries to escape on their boat. Am I the only one who thinks it’s kinda slept on, cause it feels super fun to mess around with. Just wish it’s moves were long ranged as well.

1 Like

Cannon fist is a W :muscle:
Always go for it if you’re a warlord who wants range or a berserker that don got a 2nd style :muscle:

1 Like

i don’t think it’s slept on, people just don’t want to grind out 10000 cannonballs to use it
you can charge energy for free, cannonfist costs physical ammunition to use, and honestly that’s what’s deterred me from making a build with it as well, since you need to consume cannonballs to level it up in the first place (a huge investment on top of your time if you don’t end up liking it)

Cannon Fist is by all means a good style, the problem is that all moves require cannonballs to use

so do guns.
I love cannon fist because then I get the ability to make “Baller” jokes, as I chuck explosive cannon balls at them

mm. this aged well.

ngl any form of attacking the player does shouldn’t use an ammo

if you run out of ammo you can’t do anything

ammo should strictly be for ships

basic cannonballs should be free at least

will i ever run out

Zerker downwards rushdown into heavy exploding shell m1 combo

arcanium cannonball that never runs out. ez

aged like fine milk

5 Likes

Cannon fist is good with explosive shells

The thing is I get about 500 explosive shells a playthrough and about 100 heavy explosives, so if you want to finish the story at a normal rate then you’d better choose those 600 shots very wisely, and you’d better not miss.

For non-ship pvp, it’s not very good, but it’s a godsend for pve (for the same reason that most mages will only use blast on bosses)

its really good when looking purely at base stats, as if its used with heavy grapeshot it has a 1.04 damage affinity with 1.0 speed and size
Many people dont use it for a couple of reasons, mainly the lag spikes when selecting and the ammo consumption.

Also personally I think its really boring cause its just black basic combat + holding cannonballs and ranged m1s

this is a hilarious thing to say. sailor style is just blue basic combat

1 Like

i don’t understamd

The duality of man