Change how vaporization looks / Special death effects

Make it so that magics with non-vaporizing properties inflict a special death effect that is relevant to the magic. I find it weird that Paper magic can completely vaporize a being. Here’s the ideas that I have:

Acid - Turns them into nothing but bones / keep the vaporizing effect.

Ash - Turns their body into plaster looking beings, similar to how the petrified effect looks

Crystal - Upon contact with the projectile their body explodes into a beautiful shimmering Crystal snowfall-esque type of shower. This is meant to be the best looking death animation

Earth - I don’t even think this needs a “special death effect”. I think a regular dead body is pretty satisfactory for this magic.

Explosion - Upon contact it makes a a dust cloud, and when the dust clears there’s nothing but charred soot on the ground where the player stood

Fire - The victim engulfs in flames / Keep the vaporization animation

Glass - ???

Gold - I don’t even think this needs a “special death effect”. I think a regular dead body is pretty satisfactory for this magic.

Ink - Completely “inks” them in whatever respective color your Ink magic is

Ice - Upon contact with the projectile it makes an ice sculpture of the victim

Light - Keep the vaporization animation

Lightning - Upon contact with the projectile it leaves the victim burnt, electrified, and shaking.

Magma - Keep the vaporization animation

Iron - I don’t even think this needs a “special death effect”. I think a regular dead body is pretty satisfactory for this magic.

Paper - Body of the victim gets cut horizontally into 2 pieces.

Plasma - Keep the vaporization animation

Poison - ???

Sand - Turns their body into a sand statue, similar to how the petrified effect looks. After a while it blows away in the Wind.

Shadow - Vaporization animation but black?? I don’t know

Snow - ???

Water - ???

Wind - Flings the character back scaling with the caster’s level and breaks rocks/small trees in its path and stops instantly if it hits a sturdy structure? I don’t know

Wood - I don’t even think this needs a “special death effect”. I think a regular dead body is pretty satisfactory for this magic.

If you have other new ideas for the magic animations pls reply them, I want this vaporization feature to be more based around the magic lol

3 Likes

Can’t lie, when you kill somebody by throwing a rock at them and they start emitting white particles and vanish… that looks pretty dumb.

100% support this.

Use my paper to mutilate low lvl NPCs? Hell yeah!

2 Likes

Awesome suggestion, take my vote man.

Just a idea but maybe add the paper death affect to swords as well? Makes no sense to instantly kill someone in a single blow with a sword but they only fall over.

1 Like

Very nice… I will give my suggestions later

No real reason for glass to not have the same death effect as paper, I mean glass is more known to cut than a piece of paper anyway.
While I’m not sure what would really happen in ink or poison’s animations, have your target become entirely the color of the ink you use for ink magic or the kin with a shade of the poison color used for poison magic.
Snow? Idk cover your enemy in a considerable snow pile. I thought about a snowman but probably too goofy for WoM

Glass wouldn’t cut them in half it would just break on them

yeah ok you got a point… but I guess its strong glass? I mean paper is strong enough to make people bleed to death without folding or anything so…

No support, especially for the acid, lightning, paper, fire, and potentially explosion effects.

Those just seem to contain way too much gore, and let’s be honest – Vetex will either need to restrict the game to 13+ accounts (which I don’t recommend imo ) or risk getting moderated for violent content.

Yes I know there’s already blood, but this is just extreme.

This is basically a better version of my suggestion

Earth should have the target turn into stone, or fall apart into a bunch of different stone pieces
Gold, Iron, Glass and Wood should just have all the target’s limbs fall apart
Paper is a creepy one ngl
Magma would slowly melt the target to the bone
Snow and Sand should just leave a pile of snow/sand

Nobody said anything about blood. In Arsenal I shoot people in the fucking face with a 6 shooter and some Australian dude praises me cause I just blew his brains out. I think this suggestion will be ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

The paper death is far too graphic. So is acid.

It’s not blood. It’s how both effects easily expose the inners, which is certainly not what we want for a kids’ lego game.

Expose the “inners”? There’s no innards to expose. You’re acting like that animation will show the lego character’s intestines and blood will start pouring out. You just want something to complain at.

And I hate when people refer to the entire Roblox platform as a “KiDs’ LeGo GaMe”. Okay buddy, let me just go in Phantom Forces where I can shoot some dude in the face with a .50 cal sniper and leave a pool of blood at his corpse. Or let me play R2D2 where I can literally blow a dude’s head of with a 9mm. Or let me play Murder Mystery 2 and go on a knife stabbing murder spree. These animations aren’t graphic or all, you’re just looking for something to complain at. Arsenal and MM2 already has a death animation where the victim turns into nothing but bones, so I guess those games are also certainly not what “we” want for a kids’ lego game?

7 Likes

Earth - Stone Statue
Glass - Encased In Glass
Gold - Gold Statue
Magma - Help me on this one…
Iron - Iron Statue
Poison - When the poison dissipates it leaves a bones
Sand - A mound of sand will appear and the body will be half way through it
Shadow - Help me on this one…
Snow - A mound of snow will appear and the body will be half way through it
Water - Help me on this one…
Wind - I like his/her idea or the body is hovering
Wood - Wooden Statue

The rest are fine…

Acid.

That’s blatantly inappropriate unless it’s somehow toned down.

I for one would be plain revolted if this happened.

Here are my suggestions even though there all basically the same

Water- npc/player turns into a water statue then loses form and turns into a puddle.

Wood- npc/player has a tree sprouting from their body or they just turn into a wooden statute.

Posion- npc/ player drops on their knees and starts coughing and then falls on the floor

Glass-npc/player turns into glass and shatters instantly afterwards

i can’t for archibald to ??? when i one tap him with water

3 Likes

Not my problem you’re so sensitive