π‚π«πžπšπ­π’π¨π§ & π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬: Chapter 1 MOC

Special thanks to @KwispyKage for these cool sketches.

22 Likes

I can already hear the Chaos and Creation main theme, this is gonna be awesome!

1 Like

Thanks man. Excited to be writing it and definitely excited to see more of @KwispyKage art. Thanks for the support. :muscle:

2 Likes

C r y s t a l c r u s a d e r s

2 Likes

:sunglasses: Stardust Crusaders.

1 Like

I was about to say β€œWoah, Tobi is finally actually drawing something?” but nope it’s somebody else he still only draws budget south park characters

1 Like

Jojo ndhdudjwnndsikwnsndieowkjkojndjdienxnshaisjsuahebdjdjndhusph

1 Like

Exactly. :sunglasses:

1 Like

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TOBIII YEESSSSSSSS

SO EXCITED

1 Like

narutorunning AAAAAAAAAAAAAA running with excitment!!!

2 Likes

I am so exited!!! X3 I’m glad you guys like the art! I’ve been deciding whether I should ink the comic in a clean fashion like the naruto manga or have a more sketchy looking final like the attack on titan manga… what do you guys think? :thinking:

3 Likes

Like naruto manga. :flushed:

1 Like

y e s

holy shit its here

1 Like

Sadly it’s only a moc. Not final at all.

1 Like

kwispy’s art just gets better everytime i see it ong shit looks so fire

people bullying tobi bouta catch a paper aeroplane to the face fr

1 Like

holy shit its almost here

1 Like

Dab on them haters.
5887_ed_come
Let me at em.

2 Likes

I personally think that making it have a more β€œsketchy” would give it a more unique feel to it compared to other comics we already have, and will make it easier to draw some things, like very small details on buildings, certain textures, etc… (At least from what I’ve tried), unless of course you just want to have the pre-final product look skechy, so that you can fix anything easily and then clean it all up and make it look like the Naruto manga.

2 Likes

β€œThen a legend I shall be…” (Imagine me, or some sort of Knight/Crusader saying this with like… a manly, deep voice, while on a standing, pure white horse, having my cape wave because of the wind and me pulling a longsword out of its sheathe.)

1 Like