..chikens deserve death amiright?

You mean he abandoned you in Hell’s Kitchen cuz you were an imperfect patty. Gordon Ramsay only chooses the best patties in his gourmet burger. You clearly are not such a patty. You still jealous of that Burger Supreme? HAA

no he freed me from being eaten by the others

also

i already murdered the burgr supreme because he is inferior to me

See this is what separates you and I. You, consumed by your dependent love on human attention, will kill your kin. I would never do that. I would never compare my cooked being to my friends because i follow bird code. you’re just a nasty bitter freezer burn patty.

no i dont need human attention

also burgr supreme wasnt even beef

he was

TURKEY

(epic twist ngl)

ok mr. “gordon ramsey loves me” quick, someone call social services this patty is getting abused by angry CHEF

gordan ramsay did love me even if i didnt think so after he threw me out

he did what was right by throwing me out

he had to protect me from being eaten

now I walk my own path searching for the person who muderd my mother
where did that come from
chikens like u make me sick

self centered and stupid >:C

Ok boo, you do you. I’m doing my own thing, which involves my fellow avians and doesn’t involve simping for your abusive chef

i win ahaha noobb

bold calling me a noobb, when you’re just more low xp fuel for stinky humans LOL

im the most pwerful burgr alive

and how dere u be mean to humans

we are all equal

except chickens, chickens can go die tbh

we are all equal until we are not. we will be reduced to what matters. when the climate apocalypse comes and yeets humans out of existence, I will still be a chicken in every way. You will rot on a broken street because your life is tied to the humans, as opposed to me, a natural being of the world

im natural

i may not have started out natural but over time i learned to take more control.

i dont need the help of humans anymore, when the apocolpyse comes burgrs will rain from the heavans and will erase all chikens out of existance.

Look everyone, see how this burgr pins themselves on external validation. Imagine that self esteem. It’s an ENDLESS PIT LOL

hey be nice dont bully me.

bro what happened
i left for an hour and theres 300 more posts what the hell

don’t threaten to kill me and my kin. very simple comparison.

Everyone, see how this inanimate object tries to be something it isn’t, and pretends to be bullied when it’s actually threatening my entire species with total death. This burgr is a lying snake, and that’s that!

i entered the convo

why dont we let the people of the forum decide who should die.

What a politician. You changes faces like Gordon Ramsey changed you out for a better patty. Freezer burn fucker.