Choose a way to manipulate time

You get to choose a small time manipulation ability, nothing too powerful. If you cannot think of one steal a tempo from Hours.
I personally would have the ability to see up to 5 seconds into the future, idk why it just seems cool.

I can pause time in a certain area for up to an hour not exceeding a 2 meter cube.

1 Like

King Crimson’s powers

undo any decision or action I make at any point in my lifetime

2 Likes

i want the ability to fucking GET you

I can change the past, but nothing to major. Stuff like having my opponent miss a punch or me making a better decision in battle.

1 Like

spider sense

i can go back to live in the past at any moment i want, i can come back at any time i want, i cannot affect the future when doing this

1 Like

you end up being one of the many people to die in the french revolution.

thankfully i’m not that much of a fucking dumbass

yes thankfully.

:point_up_2:facts

i would say 15 seconds personally

Quicksave/Checkpoint:

The ability to go back by a small amount of time, basically a redo button. This ability can be pretty broken, so here’s a couple rules/restrictions

• I can only go back exactly 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, or 12 hours.
  • The ability has a cooldown which is 10x the duration of the time went back (for example after going back 5 minutes I can’t use the ability for another 50 minutes, and after going back 12 hours I can’t use it for 5 days)
  • After using the ability, I’ll retain my “future” memories within the timeframe that I went back. After I’m “caught up” with the present, I forget those memories and they’re replaced with the overwritten ones. (So if I go 5 minutes in time, after 5 minutes passes you’ll forget what happened before going back in time as the new sequence of events overwrites it)
  • I’m fully aware of these rules and how the power works
3 Likes

za warudo
or time swap

Have the power to see all possible outcomes for each decision i take

stop time for a few seconds, low cooldown. Totally not gonna use it to cheat or something

foresight, a day or more is good enough

pause time in a 30ft sphere that moves with me
can use it to get extra sleepies or to get work done(just have offline google docs on)

stop time everywhere for as long as i want, but anything done within that time is applied. so if i blow up the world and continue time everything reverts to the moment where i stopped time

ah but electricity won’t flow outside that 30ft sphere so it would only work with a chromebook or phone.