Closeddddd

(closed) idk i might just give dah sunken to suba

Why did you attack me in WoM bro

I just said are you grinding exiled and then you killed me bruh

first of all, dude this is a topic not related to that, and second of all, everyone random kills and i dont remember who u r.

This is probably the only place I could find you besides world of magic and I’m not doing that again

And why random kills? Everyone I pass does nothing

I thought you were supposed to be a chill guild, nah

most people random kill**

Definitely not true

Why would you try to kill someone just trying to say hello? That sounds pretty toxic

look man, i dont know u or remember u but i prolly met u today and killed u, and it was bc u just happened to be in my sight and i felt like killing sum1. idk y u getting so mad over sum random dude killing u.

I was gonna ask to grind with you, and killing some “just cause you feel like it” doesn’t sound like someone who wants to be chill with other people and guilds. Only psychopaths would say they randomly feel like killing someone

i guess that im a psychopath then.

bro its a lego game with pvp in it, just accept it and move on :yawning_face:

i might drop it down to like just 10 oaths.

hell no you aint getting this

most youll get is maybe a strong oath and another good boss add like a strong vast or smth

4 Likes

the :clown_face:ery here sure is something

listen man sunken isnt that valueable especially when it has a bad enchant
6 oaths/vasts might not sound like much but its actually a huge pain to get with boss drop chances

Youl get like 2 strong oaths at most
So 4 clean oaths

prolly

Open*

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.