Comically large amount of pvp questions

If you answer these all you need to go outside. You should still answer them though :frcryin:

1. Is magma ok for pvp. If so whats the best strat to use for it?

2. Is it true light is a good magic for those who dont want to predict movements as much? And if so is it something worth trying to get good at for pvp? Or completely useless

3. Is practicing WoM pvp worth it or is AO pvp very different. Please dont just say ooga booga pvp bad.

4. is making a guild a bad idea if you are not extremely good at pvp. Or is it a good learning experience as long as you dont shove recruitment stuff up peoples skull.

5. This is more of a hypothetical. How much do you think a headless will be worth in AO. Like will it be worth a full on ancient magic you think?

6. Whats a good way to get well known in a guild or community. Currently been active in the Naval discord and I like the people but don’t know how to really get anywhere in it.

7. Whats the best way to handle getting ganked. Im uhh uhhhh uhhhhh asking for a friend… :hungry:

Thanks for reading this. Now I go fish and cry about how rng is super mean to me.

Id say magma is above average
And id say that its better to be closer then usual until u can predict

Its probably bc light is so fast, it pretty much just hits if u hover ur mouse on them
Its still a good idea to learn how to predict

Id say practice in WoM is good if u are going pure mage
Weapon and melee will be alot different

Id say bad bc if u get ganged on, you are free infamy

Id say it gonna be more of a status later in the game
Like ur the og of it

Be a friend with anybody in the guild and have above average room temp iq

Funnily enough
Most people suck at ganks and you can fight them
But the best advice is be in air bc its harder to aim

thank. So light is something that you can be very good at then?

And whats a good build for it

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes(No)

Yes

Yes

Yes

yes

staying mid-close range and prediction

the general idea/concept of PvP between the two games are similar

it’ll rise in value like an investment, though I’m not sure it’ll be worth the magic

both

contribution to the guild: activity to the point of being considered a guild regular, Discord or ingame; contribution to infamy, etc

yes mid range and predict it’s good magic

not worth it BUT… if you have fun doing it then go wild!!

yes and no

be crazy active and open to people

perfect block

step 1 join omega

not shit
stay semi close
otherwise all usual pvp strats

you gotta play smart with light. with shit clashes, your blasts do get blocked. though, its still really easy to just aim where somebody is. still aim very slightly where they are (legs kinda area) so you can catch them when they fall. also shoot at the ground where they are going to land, thats a general tip for pvp

ooga booga pvp bad
i feel its somewhat worth it. good to maintain your pvp skills, because im guessing ao pvp will be SOMEWHAT similar, not identical. if youre planning on going weapons in ao, i personally dont see it worth to pvp practice in wom.

half and half
i like people making guilds, mainly because im still ganking semi-regularly for infamy. just dont cry and whine and go on when you get ganked

not the most valuable item, but easy second. no matter the stage of ao

be in a good guild and be seen with a lot of other guilds. how i became “ok known” in the community was because i joined suncry. i then joined a lot more top guilds

• run, weave through trees, etc
  • hide in buildings
  • i cannot stress this enough. AGILITY.
  1. Yes, and use bleed and hug.

2. Yeh, I suggest utilizing casting speed.

3. Sure. Just don’t no life it.

4. Probably. Just make it in AO.

5. Probably.

6. Just make connections and make friends. The notoriety will come as you get more knowledge in the game, pvp and connections.

7. Fight back, watch countergank videos ig? If multiple people are ganking you, stay mobile whilst targeting the weaker opponents. Heal off the weaklings.

Don’t think so, maybe for certain extremely desperate people but I doubt the general value will be worth an ancient magic/fighting style, I think it’s gonna balance out at lost magic and/or between lost and ancient.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

If you’re lucky you might be able to scam somebody off of a lower end ancient.

Definitely not getting a promethean flame in a 1:1 trade though.

In terms of rarity, I think headless head will be up there with the rarer event items, but I doubt it will be at the very top by the time ancient magics release.

magma is a ok magic i guess and its pretty good if you wanna make people lag
light is not that great for pvp since it has garbage damage (the lowest ingame)
depends, pvp will probably be some what the same
making a guild is useless right now
headless gonna be worth a lot in ao
dont chill in naval, naval shit no cap!!!11!!11!!1 (just chill on forums or get really good at pvp or be pro trader)
best way to handle ganked is not get ganked :lol: or just get good and block the multi then multi em back.

not at all worth, AO is gunna be very different, it’s like practicing AR pvp to get better at WoM lol. like other people have said though if you enjoy WoM pvp then go nuts

Naval. NAVAL. NAVAL!

You just mad cuz you got kicked hahahaahaha

Depends on the person honestly :thinking:

I think it more so depends on how many ancient scrolls exist to headless heads.

If there’s more headless heads than ancient scrolls then ancient scroll demand will be higher.

I dont disagree

i did not get kicked i left :fr: