Conjurers and Modes

Future Lightning conjurer here, really hoping that one of the conjurer class boosts is a higher proficiency with the mode spell since using magic to enhance yourself is very spellblade/battlemage related

what

since we already know that the 2nd magic equivalent for conjurers is weapon imbuing, seemed like an easy leap for another future improvement to be mode-based

wait what? where was that said? You can channel your magic energy into any and all weapons as a conjurer, yeah, but who knows what conjurers will get for the 2nd magic bit that mages will have. Mages will get a 2nd magic, Beserkers will get a 2nd fighting style, but what everything else gets is a complete mystery.

unless there was something typed on twitter or something like that where I would obviously completely miss it (I don’t go on twitter)

link here, but it would seem you’re right, there is no confirmation on if weapon imbuing is a second magic equivalent, just my assumption

Channeling your magic energy is something you can automatically do when a conjurer, even with 1 in each stat, as long as you’re a conjurer, you can channel your magic energy into any and all weapons. I personally shall be a mage for the 2nd and 3rd stuff to get a 2nd and 3rd magic for each and every file I do, whether I stay a mage or not.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.