Cooldown when switching guild ranks and leaving guild

Basically, add a cooldown every time you give a guild member a rank and a cooldown before someone can re-join a guild again. This is to prevent guilders from switching ranks and leaving guilds so they won’t lose infamy. The cooldown should also still be active if a person leaves the server and re-joins. I am thinking to have a cooldown of 1 minute or more.

That’s pretty much it.

1 Like

yes yes

1 Like

Got into a fight with 4 guilders, the captain would stay behind and hide in a tree while kicking the other members whenever they were close to death. And if I was the one close to death the captain would re-invite them all back.
This cycle continued until I managed to find the captain’s hiding spot when the others were all kicked, meaning he had no one to transfer leader to before leaving, and so I managed the +2.

This was easily the most scummiest fight I’ve ever been in.

EDIT: But it was the most satisfying W since I only died once.

7 Likes

If there was a cooldown that short what’s even the point of it? If you make it too long it sounds like an annoyance to just have as maybe some people don’t want to join it. This is why you choose wisely who you want to be in your guild and not just mass random invite others.

If there was a cooldown that short what’s even the point of it? If you make it too long it sounds like an annoyance to just have as maybe some people don’t want to join it. This is why you choose wisely who you want to be in your guild and not just mass random invite others.

Firstly I agree. A one minute cooldown is too short and I think a 24 hour one between switching guilds would be fine since people really don’t switch guilds that regularly, If you want to argue it should be a little shorter it can be a little shorter, i really don’t mind.

However i think you misunderstood the point of the suggestion, it’s not about people spamming invites to randoms, it’s about people leaving/getting kicked from a guild when they’re about to die and rejoining said guild when the person they’re fighting is about to lose.

it’s to stop what specifically happened to @sutarpratinum

the captain would stay behind and hide in a tree while kicking the other members whenever they were close to death. And if I was the one close to death the captain would re-invite them all back.

it’s just an exploitable oversight that should be adjusted

1 Like

I think a 1 hour cooldown would be good.

3 Likes

Probs should be added with a 1 hr cooldown instead but mass ganks with people leaving/joining a guild isn’t gonna happen much when island capturing happens.

You only have to add something of type if a member is in combat cannot leave / be kicked from the guild

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.