Could ( you )create a completely customized magic or spell what would it look like?

some kind of trap spell could be cool, like setting down mines that explode or beartraps that grab the opponent until they use a move

fuck, i was scrolled up and didn’t see someone already suggested it

i like this

Probably my favorite fictional ability is to just augment/curse something, I think it’s pretty rad and potentially viable in mid combat scenarios depending on the fiction it’s being depicted in. It’s simple and versatile. :nod:

also if i had to make a magic i’d probably do literal arcane magic or something astral/relating to space

I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic. I just want Mud Magic.

6 Likes

Cancer Magic:
A darkish purple and peach mix, upon hitting a thing it turns into a rapidly growing mass of flesh.

2 Likes

it was a lost

at least it lived up to it’s classification

1 Like

i love you

Why

This wasn’t AO-related.

VACUUM MAGIC

A unique type of elemental magic. Instead of creating matter with magic energy. The user completely removes all substance from an area with magic energy, such as air, causing a void that heavily damages and will violently suck in opponents and particles near the affected area to fill in the mass.

Vacuum magic also absorbs all other spell types and in some cases even ancient spells.

This is a unique form of wind magic. :wind_magic_var2:

heat seeking blast

I kinda have a similar idea

Seeker Blast

Summon a blast that tracks down opponents, slowly damaging them when they’re close to it. This would also have an option for multiple blasts summoned (up to 3), boosting the damage.

Normally they would last for a while, usually half a minute, but adding another cuts the time down by 5 seconds.

Gun magic. you can summon guns like truth seeking orbs and shoot everything in sight, with multiple weapon choices. Ultimate Art: Rocket Launcher Obliteration!

Cons:
must reload

1 Like

But guns haven’t been invented yet.

ehhh, early versions of them like the musket and flintlock have but not like modern guns

Oh I didn’t know that.

There are a few gun type weapons in AO

Temperature Magic:

Allows the user to manipulate thermal energy. For example, you could attack your opponent with hot thermal energy to make them overheat and lose health. You could also attack with cold thermal energy to make them freeze. It’s flaunt would be to cool or heat yourself if you are too hot or too cold. It would be a lost magic.

I forgot about that.