Creatures Drawn into WoM Pictures (again, but finished)

Process video

OG:
Drawn Characters in WoM Photos

Pictures:
:camera:- ๐–๐จ๐Œ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ - [some without avatar] - ALL PHOTOS!

Yeah, I have no idea how to edit the base picture to ve lighter in some areas so the beeg beeg dragon sticks out :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

shiit dude this is really well made props to you for this

1 Like

Oh my GOD ITโ€™S GLORIOUS! I love the time and effort you put into this, itโ€™s amazing!

2 Likes

This is why Vetex should ret-con the lore a little bit to allow creatures to exist, OR make the story about the chaos going wild and creating creatures on Magius due to some event our characters would have to learn about later on.

Chaos altering life or creating beasts/creatures from magic isnโ€™t entirely impossible, considering that it has some degree of a will and a desire to cause chaos as well as unrivaled power.

2 Likes

KannaWhat
WOOOOOAAAHHHH OMG WOAAAAAHHHH!!! THIS LOOKS SUGOI!!! :heart: :flushed:

2 Likes

nah magic creatures would be cool but it seriously wouldnโ€™t fit with the rest of the game, iโ€™d prefer the lore to stay the same imo

itโ€™s gonna be fun running a round inside a active volcano filled with lava when a fire breathing flying lizard is coming at you with murderous intent

he just hongy

1 Like

I know the creature looks good and all but itโ€™s just my art pet peeve I commonly found

the background donโ€™t fit or didinโ€™t look the drawing belong to the world background

not hating but itโ€™s sorta my pet peeve, thatโ€™s a great creature design tho

I dunno, aside from actually not being able to adjust the lighting on the base picture (background) they look surprisingly at home. Obviously the dragon further back stands out way too much, but I think the closer ones are fine.

Ofc itโ€™s your opinion tho so I wonโ€™t force you to change it or anything

1 Like

I like your signature.

Thank you! Took me a bit to make one I like but it works