Crimson Storm, book 1, Epilogue

Epilogue, a whole new world

Connor woke up to the sound of rain. He struggled to move. As he slowly looked up, he saw a figure in the distance.

The rain obscured any details from this far away. Connor struggled to get a good look as his vision started to fade.

“Help me… Please…” Connor called out as loud as he could.

As Connor lost consciousness, he saw the figure rush towards him.

“Woah, hey. Easy there pal, I’ve got you.” Connor heard the figure say as darkness overtook him.

Connor woke up next to a warm fire. He found that he was strong enough to sit up against the wall of the cave he was in.

“Hey buddy, seems you’re finally awake”

Connor looked over to see a man dressed in ragged clothing.

“Where… Am I?” Connor asked

“Ah, well. I don’t really know the answer to that one. I kind of just washed ashore here, and you appeared in a flash of bright light.” The man answered.

“Okay… Who are you then?” Connor inquired

“Goodness, where are my manners?!” the man said as he stuck out his hand. “The name’s Morden! We appear to be fellow castaways, mind helping me find a way off of this island when you’re strong enough?”

End of book 1

Again, thank you to everyone who has supported the series. I greatly appreciate it. Even just viewing the stuff that I write gives me a boost in motivation.

Book 2 of the Crimson Storm is going to be started a little bit after TGR comes out… For obvious reasons.

2 Likes

morden

indeed

this is the first time we’ve seen morden in writing I think, unless kxks beat you to it

Maybe. hey can you link me to book 1 of firestorm? I wanna read it.

Nvm, found it