Current Value List

I’ve seen more people come to the forums to trade, if you see someone ask a question or overpay or underpay, link this to them pls.

Enchant Value List Below
The farther it is left, the more it is worth. The higher something is up on the list, the more it is worth.
Headless Head

Sunken Swords: Strong > Swift = or > Clean > Hard

Sunken Armor: Hard > Powerful > Bursting > Clean > any other enchant > Forceful

Oathkeeper: Strong > Clean > Swift > Hard

WoJ: Hard > Clean > Sturdy

Vastira: Strong > Hard > Clean > Swift

Exiled Armor Hard > Powerful > Forceful > Clean > any other enchant

Minotaur Armor: Strong > Hard > Nimble > Powerful > Clean > any other enchant

Armor Values (this applies to all the sets)
Chestplate > Boots > Helmet

Headless as most of us know, is worth a shit ton. It is equal value to clean or swift ss, but most people will expect overpay. Like a strong sunken sword or multiple clean or good enchant sunkens.

If you are thinking of trying to trade boss drops for sunken, and you don’t feel like ripping off poor noobs. I suggest you offer a strong oathkeeper plus a couple boss adds for a bad enchant sunken (Bad enchants are enchants that are worth less then clean).

A couple days ago I traded a Vastira and Minotaur Armour which were both clean for a Swift Oathkeeper. Do you tink dat was a good trade???

hmmm I think u overpaid tbh. not by much tho.

bro u did it again, how do you keep forgetting
:frcryin:
clean>swift for oaths 100000000%

strong>hard>nimble>powerful>clean>any other enchant >forceful

shit I forgot to edit it SHSUH

1 Like

i think you should revamp this but each item has “value points” so for example mino helmet has 10 points. forceful on it is 2, bad enchant is 4, clean is 10 ofc, nimble is 11, hard is 14, strong is 15, power is 10

Way too hard to find the right balance, plus it can be extremely inaccurate…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.