Curse fusion

So combo magics (aether-lightning, frostmetal, etc.) exist. If such magics can exist, then is it possible that there’s a way to fuse magics/curses?

you can fuse curses but im not sure about magics

Not every magic has a curse counterpart, since magics can possibly continuously evolve while there’s a set/finite number of curses. In AA mutations were pretty rare but in a more magically advanced society most of them became common elements (AO/WoM). But since mutations no longer exist in the war seas and all the rarer magic types are lost or ancient, I don’t think we’ll be seeing much more evolution or “fusions” of magics becoming prominent in the future

This is incorrect, every magic has a curse counterpart, not every curse has a magic counterpart
Though I’m not sure about aether lighting

Oh alr, had thought it was the other way around for a while

Ask tech, imo it would be weird if combined magics (which I don’t think are even canon anymore) had curse counterparts. Since they’re manmade, Aether Lightning being notably manmade way way after Curses were created

Which is why I’m not sure about it and poison lighting cause I think it’s a similarly made man made magic

Yeah this is what led to my confusion to, like a few of magics seem pretty advanced to have originated as a curse

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.