Custom fighting style ideas

I literally don’t know anymore put your ideas here

Dragon of Dojima and Mad Dog of Shimano :mariomug:

2 Likes

Animal-type fighting style??? idk.

1 Like

sounds cool as long as you mean fighting like a predator

The silent fist: a fighting style that is mostly dodging and countering your opponents attacks

1 Like

edp445 fighting style doe?!?!? you offer a cupcake to the enemy!!

enmaU
:wink:

Black-Magic 1
Balanced and fair game play :nod:

My idea for a fighting style

Red Energy Style
The way this style would work is that it by itself only does medium damage, but when used with hybrid strength styles it does better damage for both parts of it, along with changing the fighting style depending on the ability.

Normal Abilities
The abilities of the style for solo strength path, will add the X when I get an idea for it.

Summary

LMB
Similar to normal punches except a bit more damage and a very short cooldown. Fists glow in a mix of reds

Q - Energy Stomp
The user charges their leg with red energy and stomps the ground, doing an AoE of red energy

E - Crimson Launch
The user grabs the opponent and uppercuts them with their fist filled with the red energy, launching the opponent into the air

R - Velvet Charge
The user charges their body with red energy, boosting the damage of all fighting styles for a minute. Long recharge

F - Merlot Strikes
The user grabs the opponent and kicks them three times, each kick charged with red energy, launching the opponent forwards

Warlord Variation
This variation uses the Warlord hybrid build (weapons/strength) and causes the energy to form into a red sword. This also boosts the attack of other weapons.

Warlord Variant Abilities

Summary

Lmb
Works similar to any weapon lmb, can be parried.

Q - Crimson Slice
User sends a slash of energy similar to that of a magic katana, causes bleeding. Can be used 3 times in a row until a recharge is needed.

E - Energy Spin
User spins in a circle for 10 seconds and damages anyone who is close to them. Causes bleeding.

R - Velvet Retaliation
Basically a melee counter. If hit by a sword or fist the user will return the damage to the opponent and send them backwards. Causes bleeding.

F - Blood Strikes
User slashes 4 times with the sword, stunning the opponent for a bit at the end. If the opponent is blocking or parries the attack it will not stun.

X - Hell Release
The user charges their sword with energy and stabs the ground, releasing a giant explosion of energy, stunning opponents in the explosion (unless blocking). The sword disappears , disabling the style for 30 seconds.

Currently no ideas for the warlock or juggernaut builds other than juggernaut would be defensive. I’d like to see ideas!

2 Likes

Sounds mega cool

where if you don’t keystroke you fucking die

i can relate SO MUCH, literally, keystrokes stun lock you and you can’t attack, but thankfully you can still hit that annoying berz while they grab you with spamming anything

1 Like

sdq wadq wwq sax ddsc

wadadq

asdq

asdasdq

Some ki fist shit because hell yeah I want impact fist sphere but with more control over it
and maybe something like “Emperor’s Fist” which would be like a fighting style of red, white, and black energy, resembling your will to dominate and unleash conquest, which applies a status effect that makes the afflicted do less damage.
Oh, and give that style a fucking war cry move because HELL YEAH

1 Like

An animalistic fighting style with high mobility and unparalleled offense with minimal defensive capabilities sounds like an awesome idea.

slap style
you slap you opponent out of existence

2 Likes

I like ya cut g sends you to the shadow realm

uwu

idk a permanent “impact” fist powered with magic energy which does heavy damage but takes a lot of stamina to swing

So basically you hit like a dump truck

cbt