Darkflame or Inferno

Idk bro, you put Aether which is a light magic so I think I can put Magma and Plasma. They’re both mutations of Fire, it’s close enough.

1 Like

aether fire*

magma is literally molten rock, which isn’t anything close to fire.

plasma and fire are technically somewhat similar but then that can be said for lightning and then it gets kinda messy from there and just for all intensive purposes plasma and fire are different.

darkflame supremacy, torren the 7th unknown, user of darkflame, a grand fire curse, strongest man alive, needed like 4 unknowns for him to be sealed, cud beat all unknowns above 7,

ITS ORANGE BRUH

huh, its orange?

In every depiction I’ve seen, it has been primarily red. In Arcane Odyssey it does have orange but the most prominent colors seem to be red and black.

orange
also orange

1 Like

What’s the top one?

One of Trigno’s attacks, Magma Beast.

Never knew you could fight him

yeah his ship could spawn randomly, you could fight him and romulus on it as bosses

Pretty sure he was a legendary pirate in AA that you could fight, as well as his vice captain Romulus and some of the other crew members. Same thing with Averill’s crew, I believe

Not sure if this was originally in AA or is just an AR thing though

As for the colour of magma yeah I’d put it as more Orange than red, trigno’s even having a yellow hue in some attacks. Typically the lighter Magma’s colour, the hotter it is (with light yellow being very hot, and dark red being on the cooler side).

In this sneak it seems to be varying shades of orange with some light orange/ dark yellow effects, as well as some black which indicates cooled/hardened magma.

So in AA: Orange/Yellow
In WoM: Dark Orange
AO: Orange/Black/Yellow

Overall my verdict is it’s more on the orange side (accompanied by yellow at times) than red

:0 e.

dang, is that 10 graphics? 1 gives me the most fps and i can barely run 2.

1 Like

well graphics arent the reason you lag in wom, its the npcs that lag you. in ao youll be able to run better graphics, the effects in this picture also arent any more intensive than wom effects, all of the added visuals are just flat images so they shouldnt lag you too much

Vet’s goal with optimizing AO is to make running at 10 graphics plausible for even lower end PCs

cough cough, im playing on a latitude 3190 laptop 5gb left with a keyboard that the letter k doesnt work sometimes, and the max amount of graphics i can run is 6 in any other game, the most fps i got was 30…

might happpen

in that case ur computer is just bad