Day 4 of asking for someone with wraith or snowman power but this time I only need snowman power

i need someone who still plays AS and that has snowman pwoer to help me get snowman summon v2

DAY 4!!! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4!!! :bell:

Bro stop making posts you’re flooding the category :skull:

Dude, stop spamming posts everyday for adventure story power help. If nobody doesn’t want to or can’t for the past 4 - 5 days just stop. Ask that in like the vetcord community or a different community that plays adventure story long enough.

Like clashmaster said you’re just flooding topics and you’re not even trying necrobump your own posts.

Even if I am wrong about this I wouldn’t really give a hell because you did get help on the third post but fr stop spamming posts and just necrobump it, all of the topics you post are the same.
It’s annoying to see the same posts being created with no change whatsoever.

5 Likes

ok if this person is still online I’ll fuckin help em

i mean…

2 days ago i got wraith and snowman v1(progression) and maybe in a few days ill get snowman v2, i just need 8 damm cards

snowman v2 :skull:
Snowman is only good when its cost is about one point but its just not as good if you upgrade it.

snowman v1 does no dmg mg :skull:

Because its suppose to NOT do damage
Its a defense enemy, guard, tank, not suppose to focus on damage

good point actually, but with fights like bedrock or with tanglers that do dmg to all targets that isnt very possible

Trust me upgrading it is just gonna full on ruin it

It has no power
It has 12 health (enough to survive)
and only cost 1 point

If you upgraded it to two then theres no point in summoning it has its just gonna be a waste of points AND you don’t really need to summon him anymore as you got your stuff set and prepared

And the upgraded one only gives it 8 more health and costs more points.

yk what, im not upgrading it, imma just use it as a meatshield