📜 Declaration of Homework Independence

Declaration of Homework Independence

Pre-Preamble
Sh*tpost I made in Social Studies, decided to post it here, enjoy

Preamble
When in the course of human events it becomes necessary… to declare absolute independence from the vile, derogatory, baloney-filled, trash smorgasbord that is homework. We, the idiots, forcefully classify homework as void. We believe Homework is unnecessary and a mere, pathetic distraction from our full, glorious potentials.

:arrow_down: Picture of a student getting homework (BBRRRUUUUUUHHHHH!)

Not Your Sagittarius — bruh|259px;x233px;

Declaration of Rights
We hold these truths to be self evident that… homework is to be treated very bad and unequal to literally everything else, except for Twitter. If you think that Twitter is good, we’ll write another Declaration and annihilate you factually. It is in our rights that no homework is to be assigned, that all is to be completed, chronologically, during class time, from the first to last bell of a school day. Any work that extends beyond this period will be terminated, reconsidered, and redistributed at the proper time.

Below is a scientific graph detailing on the
Unnecessary implications homework induces :arrow_down:

Grievance 1
Homework is unnecessary. What bozo came up with it in the first place? What’s the point of doing homework after school? That’s right, none. It’s a crutch to say that teachers are too incompetent to teach kids everything they need in an hour and a half. I mean, c’mon. Surely a daily hour and a half for 36 weeks is enough to teach kids!

Below is my brother after getting homework
I just put the getty images watermark for fun (duh!) :arrow_down:

106 Boy Shrugging Shoulders Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images|60px;x50px;

Grievance 2
Kids simply, nowadays, do not have time to do out-of school homework. We’re far too preoccupied watching cringey vines and getting viciously manipulated by media. We also need to spend time with our families (Sorry about that typo, I mean we need more time to spend with our gaming consoles and PCs with fancy rainbow lights). Below is my real life pc (Not owned by NASA, I bought it with a fruit loops box and a junior mint).

Grievance 3
Homework is far too stressful for both students and teachers. First of all, kids must finish by the day after, which leads to them staying up very late playing video games and procrastinating. This causes them to do it over and over again because of stress. Why can’t we actually do anything? Nobody knows! But the eviction of homework leads to far less stress and far more sleep. Also, teachers will have a lot more to grade, and more paper to print.

Real photo of students when homework :arrow_right: Emoticon Emoji Angry - Free image on Pixabay|282px;x282px;

Grievance 4
Printing that much homework wastes a lot of paper. Paper is being cut down from paper trees (I mean processed from normal trees), and sold to schools to make homework. Every class does this, and it adds up a lot over time. If we only learned off of in-class material, we would need far less paper. The more paper we make, the more will be caught by updrafts and slowly create a blanket around our atmosphere. I mean, paper has carbon dioxide right? This is definitely obviously how global warming happens.

(Not this) :arrow_down:

What is global warming? | New Scientist|291px;x194px;

Grievance 5
Homework was invented in 1905 by some dude in Italy. (Below). See how suspicious that guy looks? That can only mean that homework is actually the work of evil dictators, obviously. Our army, newly informed (Not with manipulative anti-homework propaganda) will travel back in time and take this man down.

Who Invented Homework? The History of a School Staple | Study.com|291px;x281px;

Conclusion
This dog (Not taken from Google clearly :nod:) saw this declaration and became happy. He will sign this declaration once he learns how to read and write. Be like this dog, but being literate would help.

The 25 Cutest Dog Breeds - Most Adorable Dogs and Puppies|624px;x300px;

After-Amble :moyai:
Thanks for reading my sh*tpost. More actual writing from me coming to a forum near you!

Sign It?

• Yes
  • Yes

0 voters

12 Likes

This is a shitpost you say?
I dunno mate…
Seems pretty true to me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s a sh*tpost in some alternate reality

1 Like

After reading this post and checking all the details, I agree with this post…
(yes yes, no more homework lol)

2 Likes

Alr I added a poll if you want to sign it

1 Like

Do your fucking homework

1 Like

No

Thanks for your feedback guys i’ll send it to the president asap1!1!!1!1!

bala
balanced

2 Likes

I love democracy.

Look at the amount of people who believe in this!

There’s so many that they can’t even fit the picture!

1 Like

United States of No Homework

2 Likes

So true. :frcryin: