Derps goofy shop (CLOSED)

Derps goofy shop (CLOSED)
convenience 4.857142857142857 7 fairness 4.5 8 trustworthiness 4.555555555555555 9

oh fr? welp i guess for not the most known traders out there it wouldnt be a bad idea

cool thing about having my topic be a wiki is that that’s automatically done for me, no need to make a reply abt it :sunglasses:

I guess this is a valid point so I’ll do it

everyone who isnt a verified trader should be doing it if you have a big inventory

are the mods that shook rn? :rofl: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

i would say making your shop topic a wiki is the new meta but ion think any of yall really trade enough rn for it to be worth, who knows tho. also do the mods not have access to some sort of player logs so they can just easily tell if an item is duped/autofished?

they have good reason to be

autofished no, its easier to tell if an item is duped though

L, I was thinking that there’d be a log for player activities or some shit like throwing a rod or whatever but i guess that would be kinda hard to make or hard to tell anyway :woman_shrugging:

There is dupe glitchs on WoM that havent been patched ?

possibly, but i dont think so, we talkin abt autofishers rn

mod bud thinks that someone is withholding it and not being very obvious about it. hard to patch something you dont know abt

i agree wit him

damn theres still dupes?? i thought that shit was all patched like 4 months after release

not confirmed but :man_shrugging:. And the ones we know abt were patched when doge king was originally banned, he duped sss around the 16th generation or smth?

ahhh i see, idrk about the exact date but i think it was 2-3 months after release so either gen 14 or 15, no idea tho

SHOO FUCKERS THIS ISNT A BREEDING GROUND

U getting free bumps Y u mad plus this is good info :innocent:

I will bump it if I want to

All I see is back and forth in almost every recent marketplace topic so could you not stain this topic please
:niceman:

a stretch but okay and this was really just a discussion no arguments or anything and it already ended but i gotchu lil bro