Describe your main file’s personality in WOM

Where is “Not a rper.”

my main file is just some indifferent little loner who roams around and basically has this neutral stance on everything; they’re pretty chill and only really fight when they have to

second file is a heck-yes-time-to-beat-up-some-bad-guys and sometimes bands together with my main file to go crazy in villages and fish and just basically have fun

this is an rpg game
that option does not exist
you must rp

All my files are self-insert. I just like hiding in places like Hidden Tav

ayo that’s neat

These are just general ideas based on what you do ingame so I guess you are just a player like me then. This isn’t really a role playing poll hehe.

I guess in the sense but role playing as in enacting a play is not something I do nor much others do.

I treat it as more of an online fighting game though since that’s also what the first/second game of the Arcane series was. Even though online fighting is considered the first, it says it’s second in its desc so could possibly be Create a Magic > Online Fighting > AA > WoM/Arcane Odyssey? Idk

1 Like

Fair point, I love pvp even though I suck at it.

My main file basically has no personality, I just use my main as a vessel to experience the game, basically just a self insert. My second save is where I actually make characters so I’ll use that one, I’d say he’s more of a I do whatever I have to do, he’s a sorta no nonsense kinda guy, although his backstory is kinda basic, he makes up for it in character, I just wish I could actually make a story out of him

My main file just kills idk
My second file just kills idk
My third file just kills idk

It isn’t like a role playing personality I mean personality based on what you typically do with the file.

I’m more into the writing side and use roleplay as a way to share my stories since I’m not really that good at writing

First file: I want my wife back (Edward Stone)

Second: I’m a failure and I need to get better (Stacy Booth)

Third: I do crime to revive technology, screw that old Pirate hotpot! (Antonio Stone) also a brother to Edward Stone

Fourth: I’m smart (Andre Gold)

Fifth: SIMP (Micheal Anchor)

Sixth: I’m a pirate with no magic and almost none of the captains able to catch me! (Everette Graves)

Second account file

First: I hate being a Commissioner, no wonder he’s tired of being a captain (first file) (Garcia Drake)

Second: I don’t wanna be a Castlian Knight (Sean Silver)

Third: I’m a capitalist and Magic people are racist! (Marc Ketch)

Fourth: I’m a capitalist and I sell slaves (Scott Clay)

Fifth: Everette is a good man and I will be with him no how harsh our life (TIffany Arbor)

Sixth: I’m a proud Marshal and I’m a good MC! (Bruce Marshal)

My third account save

First: The SIMP is my servant! (Sherlyn Grey)

Second: I wish my husband is a better person (Alicia Morris)

Third: I’m tired of working with Garcia (Jennifer Barion)

too many of em yeah…

1 Like

Oh my…

Wait. Are you a charred paper user? Have you by any chance fought an Earth mage named
“Rocco Barion”?

First file: who the fuck am i

Second: i’m bored as fuck and i’m on this adventure because i genuinely have nothing else to do

Third (Upcoming): i have a gun and i like shooting people with it

So the 2nd one is a clown?

‘‘it was just a prank bro’’

nah
or at least not EXACTLY